Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

On 5/30/2019 at 8:30 AM, old indy said:

I sometimes forget how good a cheap easy meal can be.    

109A74EE-DA7D-49C5-868B-FAD6A5A9924E.jpeg

i'd do beans and dogs more often, but nicole isn't crazy about hot dogs. shame on you for not using red snappers :lol: .

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Nice work! At St Patrick's day when they go on sale, I load up and put them in the deep freezer to enjoy throughout the year.

That's when I got em. few days after st patty's. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Cold and windy here so cooking inside and keeping it simple.. Sloppy Joe's and some Ruffles...

• Like 2

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Cold and windy here so cooking inside and keeping it simple.. Sloppy Joe's and some Ruffles...

Same here. The plan was for smoked chicken breasts....we threw them in the oven with some taters.

• Like 2

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Best part of the whole meal.  It was damn good.  Kinda like sweet potato pie filling with some cinnamon/brown sugar and butter crunch clusters.

Neal

Sounds delicious :bc:

On 6/2/2019 at 8:26 PM, ckf said:

i'd do beans and dogs more often, but nicole isn't crazy about hot dogs. shame on you for not using red snappers :lol: .

naHHH  never liked those New york style dogs,,,,,,,, theys weird lookin  lol.             the shelves were wiped out at the market and i went straight up GHEtto and used BAR S dogs  :ylsuper:

6 hours ago, old indy said:

naHHH  never liked those New york style dogs,,,,,,,, theys weird lookin  lol.             the shelves were wiped out at the market and i went straight up GHEtto and used BAR S dogs  :ylsuper:

I mean the red hot dos that are so popular in Maine :thumb:  No ketchup though, just mustard and sweet relish like the one in the middle.

new-england-hot-dogs-780x585.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

ketchup on a dog SMH,  the middle looks pretty much perfect although mustard goes on the bottom.  

The Germans here will put you in a camp if they see that shit.  Fuck around and get caught putting ketchup on a brat or sausage and......you won’t even feel a thing.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

ketchup on a dog SMH,  the middle looks pretty much perfect although mustard goes on the bottom.  

Either works for me depending on the bun.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The Germans here will put you in a camp if they see that shit.  Fuck around and get caught putting ketchup on a brat or sausage and......you won’t even feel a thing.

brown mustard on brats for me :dunno:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Either works for me depending on the bun.

brown mustard on brats for me :dunno:

Mustard is perfectly fine.  Ketchup...No!  Hell i make my own spicy blend of mustard. I had some spicy mustard in a little joint a while back that was made with chopped kraut and molasses.  Kiss my molasseses!!! Delish!

Thats why Germany hated the jooos!  Jooo cuisine is horrid!!!

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mustard is perfectly fine.  Ketchup...No!  Hell i make my own spicy blend of mustard. I had some spicy mustard in a little joint a while back that was made with chopped kraut and molasses.  Kiss my molasseses!!! Delish!

Thats why Germany hated the jooos!  Jooo cuisine is horrid!!!

Ketchup is for burgers and fries. I'll add mustard or mayo to the burger depending on my mood.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not a real hamburger until mayo is added.  That’s a fact!

@racinfarmer

Sometimes I prefer just ketchup, mustard and a few pickles. If I have tomatoes on the burger then mayo is a must.