Fuck off.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Culver's cheeseburger and cheese curds. 

And FUCK YOU....AND CULVERS TOO!!!

09FBAD14-C72F-4F70-A608-1E6211CF704D.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

what was it?

Been using some variation of the following for a couple years now. The biggest thing is adjusting the amounts of everything to your taste.

Cup of franks , 1/4 stick of butter.....cayenne pepper , salt and pepper. 

Now here is the key. Pickle juice. I think wife went heavy on the pickle juice today and it was excellent. She thinks about 3/8ths cup.

This is as close as we've gotten to our favorite local wings.

Next was wing prep. Today we baked them at 400 until close to done and then gave them a quick deep fry to firm the skin up. No coating at all....totally naked with just salt and pepper when cooking. Just toss in sauce after

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Been using some variation of the following for a couple years now. The biggest thing is adjusting the amounts of everything to your taste.

Cup of franks , 1/4 stick of butter.....cayenne pepper , salt and pepper. 

Now here is the key. Pickle juice. I think wife went heavy on the pickle juice today and it was excellent. She thinks about 3/8ths cup.

This is as close as we've gotten to our favorite local wings.

Next was wing prep. Today we baked them at 400 until close to done and then gave them a quick deep fry to firm the skin up. No coating at all....totally naked with just salt and pepper when cooking. Just toss in sauce after

Sounds good. I prefer em naked. Never coat em 

I was going to throw a Marie Calendars pot pie in the oven until I read the box. Holy shit 900 calories and enough sodium to deice 20 miles of 35w during a January snow storm.

Thawing out a chicken breast and broccoli.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I always like a good pot roast.

It's season is coming to an end now that we are getting in to grilling and BBQ season :bc:

• Like 1

The demo guys on every Job eat the best,and can set up a kitchen like no other. Am I right @Anler. They set up their kitchen next to our office. Smells good all day, and they share.

E80D5AF3-296B-4800-86C3-53A7CE4C9024.jpeg