Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

mayo picked and maybe onion on a burger,  no ketchup for me,  ketchup is for fries and onion rings.  

Every once in a while I like the country fair style fries with vinegar. For fries I like McDonalds ketchup, everything else gets Heinz. I stock up at McDonalds ketchup every time I go, LOL.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not a real hamburger until mayo is added.  That’s a fact!

@racinfarmer

Fucking A Right....this is my new go to mayo...sorry Hellman’s...it was a good run with you. :lol:

ACE1F5E1-3299-44E8-A6CC-7F6A7AD502B0.jpeg.2e09d6be02c65ef2fa307d0c340b353c.jpeg

36 minutes ago, ckf said:

Every once in a while I like the country fair style fries with vinegar. For fries I like McDonalds ketchup, everything else gets Heinz. I stock up at McDonalds ketchup every time I go, LOL.

we can get those fries down on the boardwalk at the beach.  I am not a fan of vinegar on them wife loves it.  

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking A Right....this is my new go to mayo...sorry Hellman’s...it was a good run with you. :lol:

ACE1F5E1-3299-44E8-A6CC-7F6A7AD502B0.jpeg.2e09d6be02c65ef2fa307d0c340b353c.jpeg

I haven't tried it yet. Someone here mentioned Duke's a while back.

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we can get those fries down on the boardwalk at the beach.  I am not a fan of vinegar on them wife loves it.  

I just like it once or twice a year. Fist time I can remember getting them with vinegar was at Beach Ridge Speedway in Maine. I ordered fries and they fuckers put vinegar on them withoyt me asking. I've always liked salt and vinegar chips. I think my favorite ones are long gone....Tom's Salt & Vinegar Chips

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

I haven't tried it yet. Someone here mentioned Duke's a while back.

I just like it once or twice a year. Fist time I can remember getting them with vinegar was at Beach Ridge Speedway in Maine. I ordered fries and they fuckers put vinegar on them withoyt me asking. I've always liked salt and vinegar chips. I think my favorite ones are long gone....Tom's Salt & Vinegar Chips

That was me...I was telling my pal Jay about it! :hiding:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That was me...I was telling my pal Jay about it! :hiding:

I've always liked Jay. Hell, I like everyone :ashamed:    It was just pissing me off that those guys were believing Dave.  Other than that I've never interfered with members arguments, or let them effect my interactions with members. That seems to be hard for some members to do. Did you see how pissed Dave was the other night just because I was having a conversation with @revkevsdi about kayaks? WTF?  I spent 25 years selling and renting kayaks. It was nice to have a conversation about it. That doesn't mean that I agree with Kev's political beliefs or how he acts toward others on the forum. The same goes for you.....asshole :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, smokin george said:

Bacon,sauteed onions,peppers and mushrooms,tomatoes,and lettuce go on my burgers

Yeah now I’m REALLY hungry! :thumbsup:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking Z has me craving Brats for dinner. Anyone have any good side dish suggestions for brats? We usually do baked beans or tater salad.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FUCK!  Me too!  I’m thinkin’ BLT with cheese and an extra dollop of mayo....just to make Racinfarmer gag in his oats.

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

Fucking Z has me craving Brats for dinner. Anyone have any good side dish suggestions for brats? We usually do baked beans or tater salad.

I vote tater salad or, if you have it, I like some nice wild rice with butter.  Mmmmmm...

Beans are always good though.  BUSH’s!!!  (See Z’s past bean review)

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I vote both. :green:

Brats do sound really good right now...I’m going to try this on them....

C5F673C9-CB0F-4997-92ED-35FA78731916.jpeg.82b3e4ee5da1363059c8fa6fe4a0afcf.jpeg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Bacon,sauteed onions,peppers and mushrooms,tomatoes,and lettuce go on my burgers

Sweet fuck.  You left out cheese.  I hope that was on accident.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck.  You left out cheese.  I hope that was on accident.

I don't care for cheese on mine but the wife slices up cheddar for everyone else and I'll put it on till it starts to melt. .each burg is usually 1/2 lb or more to start. I brush hickory smoke bbq on them as well

Nicole ran to town (she was winded when she got home) and grabbed some brats, sweet corn and cottage cheese. We may throw a can of baked beans in to the mix.

The charcoal chimney is lit (crockpot plugged in) :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, smokin george said:

I don't care for cheese on mine but the wife slices up cheddar for everyone else and I'll put it on till it starts to melt. .each burg is usually 1/2 lb or more to start. I brush hickory smoke bbq on them as well

About the only time that I don't have cheese on a burger is if it is a Whopper from Burger King.

13 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Processed plastic lol

But ooooooooh so good!

Fun fact:  when “processed cheese” first started out, the cheese industry sued to try and stop them from using the word “cheese”.  They failed.  Then, they tried to sue them to make hem call it “embalmed cheese”.  They lost BUT. The courts settled for this cheese product to be called “processed cheese”.

Imagine if they had won and it had to be called “embalmed cheese”.  We wouldn’t know what it was today.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But ooooooooh so good!

Fun fact:  when “processed cheese” first started out, the cheese industry sued to try and stop them from using the word “cheese”.  They failed.  Then, they tried to sue them to make hem call it “embalmed cheese”.  They lost BUT. The courts settled for this cheese product to be called “processed cheese”.

Imagine if they had won and it had to be called “embalmed cheese”.  We wouldn’t know what it was today.

Isn't the dairy industry doing the same thing for milk right now?

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Isn't the dairy industry doing the same thing for milk right now?

Yes.  Sueing almond milk and soy milk manufacturers for using “milk”.  Not sure what that status is though.  I heard they wanted it to be called “oil” or “extract” and not milk.

“Hey, you want some fresh soy extract for your Cheerios?  No lactose.”  

“No thanks, I’ll just use piss.”

Also, Peanut butter industry sued Nutella for market loss when they claimed to be healthier than peanut butter...they won!

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  Sueing almond milk and soy milk manufacturers for using “milk”.  Not sure what that status is though.  I heard they wanted it to be called “oil” or “extract” and not milk.

“Hey, you want some fresh soy extract for your Cheerios?  No lactose.”  

“No thanks, I’ll just use piss.”

Also, Peanut butter industry sued Nutella for market loss when they claimed to be healthier than peanut butter...they won!

I love peanut butter and Nutella but IIRC Nutella has way more fat and sugar than PB.

Izzy made out pretty good tonight. We ended up making a 1lb burger with the hamburg that we planned on doing something with tonight. She got 1/2 of it tonight mixed in with her dry.

20190604_163652.jpg

• Like 1