Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

HD should be having theirs on sale soon for Memorial Day.  

THey cant. If any weber dealer sells for less then suggested they lose the right to sell. You local hardware store will sell a weber for the same price as HD

• Gold Member

I had a cajun chicken burger with salad and honey mustard, which was great. THEN the white trash cunt next to me and the nigger on the other side me each lit up smokes. God damn scumbag smokers. :fuckyou: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I had a cajun chicken burger with salad and honey mustard, which was great. THEN the white trash cunt next to me and the nigger on the other side me each lit up smokes. God damn scumbag smokers. :fuckyou: 

You should probably just kill them.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

pork chops, apple sauce, stove top[ and green beans. 

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

So glad there's no smoking in restaurants here 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You should probably just kill them.

While I would like to, I instead left and now at some dirtbag bar with bikers and tattooed white trash chicks but they are playing Forigner "Ive been waiting" which I gotta admit is weird.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'm surprised it's even allowed anymore :dunno:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm surprised it's even allowed anymore :dunno:

That's what I though, too. But in Ft Lauderdale I was in a bar that allowed smoking inside. So who knows??

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

That's what I though, too. But in Ft Lauderdale I was in a bar that allowed smoking inside. So who knows??

The only thing I can think of, is it’s on Indian ground???

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....having a nice dinner with your new honey?

No, I'm drinking about buying a mid to late 80's Enticer 30 long track for $100.  "Needs a set of rings." 

Could be a good utility sled for things to come this summer...

51777436_1290775694395759_91566384670971

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Like 1

When I was parking, I came across a Subaru that was pretty much an anti-Trump billboard with wheels.  Was getting out of my car when I noticed the very obvious whack-a-doodle who owns it.

I had to stick around to get a better look.  I'd bet a paycheck that she is single.

I try to be a decent person, but this evening I was a obvious failure at that.

Edited by racinfarmer