Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Columbus can suck shit.  I do love Torts though.  Mustangs suck too...faggot!

You know, fellas....we’re trying to have a society here.  Clean up your act you god damn dirt faces!!!!!

Only rooting for Columbus because fuck Boston :lol:

And on the bold , you own a Toyoyo POS and a ride Arctic Scrap. Your opinion = :finger:

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He thought he was being original.  A fucking ski Doo guy beat him to it.  Jesus, Sal...what the fuck dude?  Do you date guys?

He's use to that :news:

27 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's kinda spooky , actually . Hopefully I don't push someones face into a hood at work tomorrow  :lol:  

:bc:

I'll be disappointed if you don't :lmao:

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Only rooting for Columbus because fuck Boston :lol:

And on the bold , you own a Toyoyo POS and a ride Arctic Scrap. Your opinion = :finger:

He's use to that :news:

I'll be disappointed if you don't :lmao:

Both my truck and my sled will outlast yours.  That’s a fucking fact for a faggot for free!!!

Boston is shitting the bed.  I thought you were rooting for them?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Both my truck and my sled will outlast yours.  That’s a fucking fact for a faggot for free!!!

Boston is shitting the bed.  I thought you were rooting for them?

WealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.27f986f57960e48ab1462352c651910d.gif327274051_tenor.gif_itemid9112613_cf.gif.7f64af92717705f789d89440dbbd718a.gif

I was last series.  Only because I wanted them to knock out 144bigblackdickssucked Maple Queefs :lol: 

Home made chicken noodle soup. No plain crackers, Zesty Cheddar Gold Fish crackers. That’s right #crockpotcheddarcheeseboy, I know how to live large. :green:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Home made chicken noodle soup. No plain crackers, Zesty Cheddar Gold Fish crackers. That’s right #crockpotcheddarcheeseboy, I know how to live large. :green:

:lol:    

:bc:    

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Did you go out to the yard to get some sticks to eat it? Or did you use a fork?

American chop suey, obviously a fork. When eating sushi, it's polite to use the chopsticks because of the culture. Just like how when eating tacos, we respect your dirt peoples tradition of eating uncivilized, with our hands. 

:finger:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meatballs and marinara with garlic French bread.  Washed down with a few glasses of white gold!!!

SMH

8 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

American chop suey, obviously a fork. When eating sushi, it's polite to use the chopsticks because of the culture. Just like how when eating tacos, we respect your dirt peoples tradition of eating uncivilized, with our hands. 

:lol: :lol2: :lmao:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

The boy eats bait. But he did confess to only sustenance eating , and finds no true enjoyment in a meal.

He thinks Taco Bell is fine dining :lol:

8 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

512D896B-B461-4B2F-8B3B-984160D16837.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Pulled this off @Zambroski face book page. He truly is a cultured cat guy.

28A712C1-7ABC-441C-B8D5-529A449E92ED.gif

Now that is one classy cat!!

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He thinks Taco Bell is fine dining :lol:

It is.  The most tremendously fine!!!!  Very, very fine!!!!  

I drove by there today and was gonna swing in but missed the turn.  Fuck!  

12 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Tortillas are Mexican chop sticks jerk weed. Stop being uncultured.:lol: