Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

See above.

Good call.  I like some of the banter but...come on with that grossness already.

I saw you asked if we should maybe ask for some type of moderating for the site on one of the threads (can't remember which one).  It's not a bad idea IMO.  Not sure how it can be done in this madhouse but it would be nice to keep at least some threads going without the inevitable influx of idiocy and return fire.   Maybe a separate sub-forum for "serious discussion"?  But then again....would it be popular enough?:dunno:

Had this for dinner last night at a business gathering.  Couldn’t pronounce half of it, but there was a pound of lobster, sushi tuna, boo Choy, some crimini mushrooms and it was amazeballs 

C396F689-5626-4041-9A0B-07B7D4E35ECF.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Had this for dinner last night at a business gathering.  Couldn’t pronounce half of it, but there was a pound of lobster, sushi tuna, boo Choy, some crimini mushrooms and it was amazeballs 

C396F689-5626-4041-9A0B-07B7D4E35ECF.jpeg

I always wished I knew how to cook.  I think it is a true art to know what goes with what to make it just an amazing dish.  I've tried to make some of the stuff I've eaten at restaurants and it's NEVER even been close....but I gobble it up anyway.  :lol: 

Chili.  I can make chili that will melt your brain...that's about it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I always wished I knew how to cook.  I think it is a true art to know what goes with what to make it just an amazing dish.  I've tried to make some of the stuff I've eaten at restaurants and it's NEVER even been close....but I gobble it up anyway.  :lol: 

Just fuck around. The more ya do it the more ya learn.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not much of a cook either.  Thank God my wife is a good cook. We also do Marley Spoon every other week, which is pretty good for a change of pace dinner wise.  Plus there is usually a couple of “firm” dinners we can go to a couple times a month, always at some schwanky joint.   “yes ma’am, I’ll have the oysters, are those fresh today?  Yes, and another martini please”.   :lol: 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have some " SPECIAL PUDDIN' " for you two!!!

EDIT: Removed pic of shit. I'm not going to deal with this in one of the few threads that I enjoy around here.

how about he gets his ability to add attachemnts removed,  that pics in every thread the jackass posts in

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

i actually  like to cook I hate going to the grocery store to buy all the shit.  I use a service for a couple meals a week so all my ingredients are there. making some chicken kiev tonight.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

how about he gets his ability to add attachemnts removed,  that pics in every thread the jackass posts in

I get along withe my uncle naughty pretty well. Maybe if I ask @Polaris 550 to please clean it up a bit and stop posting that shit, he will. On the flip side, there are several guys that like to push his buttons, too. To those guys I'll ask for a little restraint on their part :bc:

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i actually  like to cook I hate going to the grocery store to buy all the shit.  I use a service for a couple meals a week so all my ingredients are there. making some chicken kiev tonight.  

I don't mind shopping at the right store. LaPerle's is the perfect size and it's never to busy that you have to wait in line more than a minute or two to check out. I HATE Walmart. To big, to busy and you have to check yourself out unless you want to wait in line for ten minutes.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I get along withe my uncle naughty pretty well. Maybe if I ask @Polaris 550 to please clean it up a bit and stop posting that shit, he will. On the flip side, there are several guys that like to push his buttons, too. To those guys I'll ask for a little restraint on their part :bc:

I don't mind shopping at the right store. LaPerle's is the perfect size and it's never to busy that you have to wait in line more than a minute or two to check out. I HATE Walmart. To big, to busy and you have to check yourself out unless you want to wait in line for ten minutes.

I shop at the local grocery for the most part but if go to Walmart I go at 7:00 AM and it’s empty.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I shop at the local grocery for the most part but if go to Walmart I go at 7:00 AM and it’s empty.

The prices are much better at Wally World, but it's just to damn big, LOL.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

Poor @SSFB  :lol:

Neal

I stopped posting my pics a few days ago  because CKF didn't like them, and another member from Ontario PMd me, and asked that I stop. I told the guy from Ontario, that his complaint really is not with me, it is with STEVE FROM AMHERST, for posting the dog pic, and his band of faggots, THE ONE, 800 DRAGON, 1jkw, and AWFUL KNAWFUL. 

I even told those fukken faggots that if they keep up their shit with Steve the Fukkers dog-pic, I would start posting my shit-pics again.

So, what do they do!!! They start up again with me and the dog-pic!!!

Your complaint is really with: Steve the Cunt, 800 Faggon, 1JerksKidsWeiners, The One Who Sucks Dick, and Awful Mouthful of Cum. 

Go to THE ONE'S profile and look at his entire posting history. 95+% are directed at me!! He's 800 FAGGON the FAGGOT that I OWNED OFFICIALLY on FS1, and he can't stand the OWNERSHIP that I handed him. It eats away at him 24/7!!!

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Just fuck around. The more ya do it the more ya learn.

I don't have it because I don't have the right taste buds.  I can eat garbage and it tastes like a million dollar plate to me.  A crisp $10 bill and me in front of the Taco Bell counter is my idea of excellence in fine cuisine!

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m not much of a cook either.  Thank God my wife is a good cook. We also do Marley Spoon every other week, which is pretty good for a change of pace dinner wise.  Plus there is usually a couple of “firm” dinners we can go to a couple times a month, always at some schwanky joint.   “yes ma’am, I’ll have the oysters, are those fresh today?  Yes, and another martini please”.   :lol: 

My wife is ok.  She can make a few hot dishes and a good pot pie but, neither of us are cooks.  We can't take care of plants either.  It must me a box set of ineptness we share.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

We did that Blue Apron for a while.  It was pretty decent but required too much cooking still.  If we didn't  have a microwave, we'd never have a hot meal!

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't have it because I don't have the right taste buds.  I can eat garbage and it tastes like a million dollar plate to me.  A crisp $10 bill and me in front of the Taco Bell counter is my idea of excellence in fine cuisine!

Yeah if you don't enjoy eating you will never enjoy cooking. goes with the territory. I could lose weight just thinking about taco bell for dinner.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My wife is ok.  She can make a few hot dishes and a good pot pie but, neither of us are cooks.  We can't take care of plants either.  It must me a box set of ineptness we share.

We did that Blue Apron for a while.  It was pretty decent but required too much cooking still.  If we didn't  have a microwave, we'd never have a hot meal!

i do home chef which is similar,  i get 2 meals a week for 4 people for $80,  get 2 dinners for the 3 of us and lunch for myself the next day.  i can cook about anything they send inside of 45 minutes which works for me after getting home from work.  

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I stopped posting my pics a few days ago  because CKF didn't like them, and another member from Ontario PMd me, and asked that I stop. I told the guy from Ontario, that his complaint really is not with me, it is with STEVE FROM AMHERST, for posting the dog pic, and his band of faggots, THE ONE, 800 DRAGON, 1jkw, and AWFUL KNAWFUL. 

I even told those fukken faggots that if they keep up their shit with Steve the Fukkers dog-pic, I would start posting my shit-pics again.

So, what do they do!!! They start up again with me and the dog-pic!!!

Your complaint is really with: Steve the Cunt, 800 Faggon, 1JerksKidsWeiners, The One Who Sucks Dick, and Awful Mouthful of Cum. 

Go to THE ONE'S profile and look at his entire posting history. 95+% are directed at me!! He's 800 FAGGON the FAGGOT that I OWNED OFFICIALLY on FS1, and he can't stand the OWNERSHIP that I handed him. It eats away at him 24/7!!!

Please grow up!!!