I do ? :dunno:

Am I the only one that notices it? :lol:

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im on amg for everything. :lol:

Not much aboot ford though.

And i know hes not ignoring me. :lol2:

Then why do you continue to harass him? 

Just now, DAVE said:

Ummm...cause hes not ignoring me....and its not like im the only one who does. :lol:

You do realize it makes you look like your (couldn't help myself) talking to yourself :lol:

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Then why do you continue to harass him? 

I've never understood this about Dave.  He's had several people he gets fixated on over the past few years, including me.   He needs more formative uses of his time.  Like wood crafts.  Or volunteer work.  :lol: 

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

You do realize it makes you look like your (couldn't help myself) talking to yourself :lol:

:lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've never understood this about Dave.  He's had several people he gets fixated on over the past few years, including me.   He needs more formative uses of his time.  Like wood crafts.  Or volunteer work.  :lol: 

Are you thinking wood dildos that he could inter coarse himself with?.:lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It takes 2...you kept answering back....and I kept wacking you upside the head with a 2x4...

@f7ben does this to you now instead of me. :lol:

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Are you thinking wood dildos that he could inter coarse himself with?.:lol:

Listen mr pink sock....just cause you're a little sore from your ice dildos the other day....

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

It takes 2...you kept answering back....and I kept wacking you upside the head with a 2x4...

@f7ben does this to you now instead of me. :lol:

Wrong.  I ignored you 90% of the time and you know it.  F7 Ben is a completely different animal.  You're obsessive.  He's just excitable, and bounces around from argument to argument.  You fixate.  Thats the difference.  You probably should see a shrink, true story. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong.  I ignored you 90% of the time and you know it.  F7 Ben is a completely different animal.  You're obsessive.  He's just excitable, and bounces around from argument to argument.  You fixate.  Thats the difference.  You probably should see a shrink, true story. :lol: 

Who are you kidding.....you didnt ignore shit. :lol:

Just like you didnt this time. :bc:

On 05/01/2018 at 6:18 PM, ckf said:

The neighbor brought of a venison tenderloin that we are in the process of reverse searing right now.     :dave:

How was it? :lol: