Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

No , hcs for yrs. then wasn't on for a while during the email mess. 

Got ya. How in the hell did you find this fucked up site? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

So I used to have some friends from Billerica mass that had a house in IP. From 114 @ 105 take a right towards downtown and it was on the left. Big old barn is still there but house was gone when I went by last week. Did it burn?

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So I used to have some friends from Billerica mass that had a house in IP. From 114 @ 105 take a right towards downtown and it was on the left. Big old barn is still there but house was gone when I went by last week. Did it burn?

Yes, it burned down last year. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Some Blue apron concoction- grass fed ginger marinated steaks w bok choy stir fry and jasmine rice.  Sounds gay...but it’s delicious. 

If it sounds gay, it must be gay :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, old indy said:

Glad to hear its still open! I will have to make that a bike ride destination for the spring :thumbsup:

sounds delish,  i'll hop on my scooter and meet you there.  Been scouting for a new ride this week,  found a low mile 14 police electra i kind of like.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Chinese takeout and on the way home, noticed the White Castle has been closed.  

This place just went from so-so to total dump.  

The White Castles in the Chicago land area are closing left and right?

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The White Castles in the Chicago land area are closing left and right?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

We don't have any White Castles around here :(

The first time you try it, you'll either hate it or think "I can probably come back here again" and grow to like it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

The first time you try it, you'll either hate it or think "I can probably come back here again" and grow to like it.  

I'd just like to try it.

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, I've seen them but haven't tried them. I figured they would suck reheated :dunno:

I get them all the time, they are actually decent

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Do you have the frozen ones at the grocery store?

Hey there Ticky is Home Run Pizza a Chicago joint? I found some little round frozen ones at the grocery store a couple weeks back and damn they are good.:thumbsup:

13 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

sounds delish,  i'll hop on my scooter and meet you there.  Been scouting for a new ride this week,  found a low mile 14 police electra i kind of like.  

Im IN!   Nice, i get sucked in looking at the new indians whenever i go into MOMs in Foxboro but not sure if they are for me. Ive ridden both road and street glides now i need to test ride an indian see where that takes me in the spring :bc:

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Its nickname is ghetto burger. that's why. I suppose one may fit in in Manchester NH

And West Springfield ma. :lmao: fitting.          i use to stop in for lunch when working in town once in a while but last time in that mountain of onion mush on the grill almost made me sick to my stomach just watching the cook mooshing and turning it. :puke:

Edited by old indy