Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Went with the pizza joint next to the  Mexican joint we ate at last night. It’s a brick oven NY style. A few coal fired brick oven places have opened up in the area,this is not one of them. Those have big long waits on the weekend. I hate waiting for food. The nostalgia will wear off on the coal fired and then I will go.

08CBB0DF-6703-4DD4-B5B6-F929AF6066CF.jpeg

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Went with the pizza joint next to the  Mexican joint we ate at last night. It’s a brick oven NY style. A few coal fired brick oven places have opened up in the area,this is not one of them. Those have big long waits on the weekend. I hate waiting for food. The nostalgia will wear off on the coal fired and then I will go.

08CBB0DF-6703-4DD4-B5B6-F929AF6066CF.jpeg

Looks like some good pizza.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

House to myself.

So its left over Chinese from last night and full control of the thermistat for me. Fuck 75 degrees, she's going to 67.

Watch out! You are going to have hard nipples when she gets home and will probably have to give her the good stuff when she sees them.:lol:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Did you sneak next door for a taco :snack:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

taco bell .place is getting costly like 21 bucks for 2 people at the drive through. 

Taco always seems like a great idea and then 45 minutes later you are painfully reminded why its a very bad idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Taco always seems like a great idea and then 45 minutes later you are painfully reminded why its a very bad idea.

lol I go with the chilli  cheese burrito goes in creamy comes out juicy 

Edited by Ez ryder

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Did you sneak next door for a taco :snack:

I’m not that bad, but they do have 32oz Madelos for 8 bucks on Sat night. Verses $7.50 bottle of beer at the pizza joint.:ashamed:

• Haha 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

I’m not that bad, but they do have 32oz Madelos for 8 bucks on Sat night. Verses $7.50 bottle of beer at the pizza joint.:ashamed:

we have out snowmobile meetings scheduled around dollar taco night at the bar . can't go wrong 

• Gold Member

jalapeño lime buttered salmon cooked on the Weber.....  cucumber, tomatoes salad and carmalized butternut squash from the garden. 

And a a coors light0A102D1A-611C-4A31-AC72-9D18AB4C5357.thumb.jpeg.4a12dbd64288e5bf127c7f1478ceb14f.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just got done making some BBQ hash of some sort.  Smoked piggy sautéd with onions, jalepenos and red peppers.  Topped with cheese and two fried eggs and some smoken’ hot sauce.

Hold on, let me taste......

Kinda gross.  :lmao:

1DFE382D-F1C0-4843-8491-9581CA99852F.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2