Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Cheese perogies with white onions simmered in avocado oil  

• Haha 2

Did BBQ burgers with lettuce tomato and monteray jack/jalapenos cheese last night

Tonight was BBQ pork chops with chipotle maple bacon sauce, mashed and asparagus

• Platinum Contributing Member

Have some of a Baggett left ,think I'll slice it thin. Toast it with olive oil and bread dipping mixture.  Then throw a slice of tomato with olive oil , basil ,salt ,pepper and grated parmisan on it

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Skin looks glorious.  Mmmm

Didn't turn out as good as I thought it would.  Needed to be brined overnight and a more simple pepper, garlic, and turbinado sugar rub.

That's a whole $5 worth of chicken so cheap to experiment with.  Running B&B oak briquets.

5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Didn't turn out as good as I thought it would.  Needed to be brined overnight and a more simple pepper, garlic, and turbinado sugar rub.

That's a whole $5 worth of chicken so cheap to experiment with.  Running B&B oak briquets.

For smaller pieces like that I generally just dry brine, but that is mostly because it is easy.  Can implement the rub right into the brine then as well.  Salting twice is always dangerous...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

For smaller pieces like that I generally just dry brine, but that is mostly because it is easy.  Can implement the rub right into the brine then as well.  Salting twice is always dangerous...

I hit this with Meat Church Voodoo a couple hours prior.  I generally dry brine with just kosher salt too, it's easier.

• Like 2

• Gold Member

Was running around all day. Grabbed a Patty Melt at some random place few hours ago wasnt bad at all have to go back 

C2E79143-135F-445F-92B4-147E1D2D2827.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 7