Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Chicken breasts/ potatoes baked in the oven . She puts in garlic cloves, honey dijon mustard, lemon juice, olive oil and a bunch of spices. Damn it's good.

Edited by smokin george
Added to post
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thats ok, sometimes. 

Does your wife man the bbq? 

No i do...shes out of town for a couple weeks. So i had to buy groceries which i havent done in yrs.

Just now, ckf said:

Chicken wings?

Not for a long time....i can cook...but my wife loves to cook...its fun for her she says...shes always been like that since we met...and im ok with that. :)

You guys gotta try grilled Romaine lettuce. Easy peasy and tastes pretty good. Cut Romaine lengthwise, brush with olive oil, sprinkle some salt pepper and oregano then grill .Doesn't take long on the grill and the charred leaves actually give flavour then pour your favorite salad dressing on it. You can top it with grilled shrimp,sausage bacon or whatever

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, smokin george said:

You guys gotta try grilled Romaine lettuce. Easy peasy and tastes pretty good. Cut Romaine lengthwise, brush with olive oil, sprinkle some salt pepper and oregano then grill .Doesn't take long on the grill and the charred leaves actually give flavour then pour your favorite salad dressing on it. You can top it with grilled shrimp,sausage bacon or whatever

Sounds yummy....i will try that...i just bought a bunch of romaine

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

Sounds yummy....i will try that...i just bought a bunch of romaine

Check out pinterest if you like to cook. Amazing easy recipes. I have a few Greek cookbooks that I use for some of my meals that we like.

7 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Check out pinterest if you like to cook. Amazing easy recipes. I have a few Greek cookbooks that I use for some of my meals that we like.

I dont like to cook if i dont have too... :lol:

But have no choice for a bit.

2 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The wife is a pretty good cook but I like cooking as well and only have time on the weekends. 

I always like to eat so I hung out in the kitchen a lot growing up. Mom was the best cook in the family so I learned a lot. Also worked in the kitchen at a high end restaurant when I was a teen and watched and learned from the chefs there.

I like to eat out, but nothing like a good home cooked meal.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Dave said:

Supper of Champions. :lol:

Dinner on the fly and that was all the gas station had that was appealing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Buffalo Shrimp and washed it down with Two Brothers Pinball . Had to work today and its 42deg and raining its ass off. Tap House Grill is only 10 blocks away. :poke:

• Like 1