Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Nice work on the shaping.  You've done that before.  Make your own dough?

Thanks! I buy frozen dough $2.47 at the grocery store. I cut the one dough in half,rolled it out,put all the ingredients in and folded it over. I never made them before

8 hours ago, CFM said:

^^^^^Never heard of it nor seen it before. Lololol

I've retired 3 passports for running out of pages.  In every place I go I look for new things to make at home...although the Persian food I had first in the bay area.  The bread pictured is Turkish, but I prefer that so I took the liberty of mixing cultures.

On 11/18/2021 at 6:47 PM, smokin george said:

Thanks! I buy frozen dough $2.47 at the grocery store. I cut the one dough in half,rolled it out,put all the ingredients in and folded it over. I never made them before

I have never made my own crust always buy a dough ball from a Italian market every time I have to go to Sr Paul.  Prob not hard but prob not woth the time .enough work to just roll that shit out 

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have never made my own crust always buy a dough ball from a Italian market every time I have to go to Sr Paul.  Prob not hard but prob not woth the time .enough work to just roll that shit out 

I take it out of the freezer and put in the fridge overnight. I dust the counter with flour,put the dough on there and a little flour on top. I stretch it out a bit by hand,let it sit as it likes to shrink back and repeat a couple times with a rolling pin. We had a pizza party and I did 10 pizzas that day.

• Gold Member
On 11/22/2021 at 10:36 AM, CFM said:

I love having the crockpot ! You do dumplings with the stew ?

Sometimes ...that was just potatoes that night. 

Think im heading to the bar tonight. Eat a little pub food and more drinks ....still stuffed from Thanksgiving need to ease up a bit 😂

• Haha 1