Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

On 7/14/2019 at 6:49 AM, smokin george said:

Smokin"s sgetti sauce! Mushrooms, 4 med zucchinis, garlic buds,2 yellow peppers,2 orange peppers,2 big sweet onions, can of crushed tomatoes, 2- 1.8 liter jars sgetti sauce( or 4 reg jars),salt,pepper and oregano. I cut up the mushrooms and saute in a bit of olive and veg oil in the stockpot, slice up the garlic buds and toss in the pot. I use a food processor to puree the zucchinis and add to the pot and let it simmer for a few minutes then puree the peppers then puree the onions. I let each item simmer for a few mins each. Then put the can crushed tomatoes in and let simmer and then the sgetti sauce. I'll brown at least 5lbs ground beef and add to the pot and now you've got stick to the pasta sauce and you'll definately wipe the plate off with a piece of crusty bread. Easy to make and really doesnt take long. Enjoy

Nice!

Neal

1 minute ago, Seatofmypants said:

Were they too hot??

Not at all.  I was worried that Nicole might think so, but she thought it was very good.   Very good choice for steak tips :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Advertising Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not at all.  I was worried that Nicole might think so, but she thought it was very good.   Very good choice for steak tips :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Memphis is the best on beef.....just something about it works. :bc: 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Memphis is the best on beef.....just something about it works. :bc: 

Memphis works well on anything!  :lol:

I just got home a couple days ago and the package was waiting for me.  Been tapping into that Memphis for every meal so far!

2019sauces.jpg

My buddy gave me a couple ghost pepper sauces he made.  That stuff is dangerous...

Neal

• Like 3

I'm impressed with the pizza que! It heated up pretty quick,kept the temp and cooked the pizza without burning it to a crisp. I just have to practice rolling out the dough a little faster lol. I've got some cajun spice,a pantry full of spices and gonna try a bunch of different toppings,combinations. Sorry no delivery lol. The 1st pizza had bacon,mushrooms,onions,pepperoni and topped with a little extra cheese. It was delicious

20190802_161719.jpg

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

Haven't decided yet......looks like takeout of some sort as neither one of us feels like cooking.

Too friggin hot to cook inside. I'm sitting on the back deck and no breeze whatsoever.We can"t sit out here this time of day without the awning out

20190802_173102.jpg

• Like 2