Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

36 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

There's a couple of Italian places around here that have it, but not the same as homemade.  Used to get it at a place in South Warren called Firenze , but it's not the same since the mom isn't alive anymore.

If you ever get to the west side check out Antonio’s Cuchina. They make all their own pasta and it’s outstanding. They have three or four locations now.

17 minutes ago, Edmo said:

If you ever get to the west side check out Antonio’s Cuchina. They make all their own pasta and it’s outstanding. They have three or four locations now.

I've been to the one in Farmington Hills several times.  Their food is excellent. 👍🏼

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've been to the one in Farmington Hills several times.  Their food is excellent. 👍🏼

We know the Rugiero family. Grew up a couple houses down from them in the heights. Their first place (Roman village) is on vernor/Dix right by the rouge plant. :bc: 

Edited by Edmo

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We know the Rugiero family. Grew up a couple houses down from them in the heights. Their first place (Roman village) is on vernor/Dix right by the rouge plant. :bc: 

Nice.  Looks like they have 5 now https://antoniosrestaurants.com/locations/

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Schnitzel with warm potato salad last night for dinner and leftovers for lunch ftw 

I havnt had that in a while . OD'd on it when married to a irish / german. chic. But like to get it every now and then thse days.

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Why is that grill so clean?

Because I keep it clean. I hate cooking on a dirty grill. It's fucking disgusting

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Did steak and eggs.

And milk.

I love milk.  My daughter brought home some Nestle quick old school powder.  I pulled out my quart glass and went to work!!!!!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It is , it's just not a disgusting grease pit. 

i've got a 17 year old weber,  things pretty disgusting at this point but still keeps on chugging although rust has gotten a hold of it so i will have to suck up a new one at some point.  

9 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

same here,  it also helps flavoring on your food without dealing with those damn grease flares up to ruin it.

You should clean out the grill tub and burners yearly.  I dont need a pork grease fire burning up my chicken

56 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i've got a 17 year old weber,  things pretty disgusting at this point but still keeps on chugging although rust has gotten a hold of it so i will have to suck up a new one at some point.  

HD should be having theirs on sale soon for Memorial Day.  

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You should clean out the grill tub and burners yearly.  I dont need a pork grease fire burning up my chicken

Exactly. I get in there with a scraper and loosen all that burnt up caked up grease and than vacuum it all out with the shop vac. Power wash the burner covers,  grates and , recoat them with some oil and then heat it up to max temp. Ready to go for the year.  If I'm cooking stuff like last night , I'll leave it on high for 15-20 minutes after cooling to burn all that grease that dripped out. Keeps from ruining your next meal 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS