Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member

Zuchinni boats ( sliced in half , gutted and stuffed with hamburg , onion , peppers and marinara , coated with mozzarella. 

Sliced dukes in wine vinegar , and sliced tomato with a slab of mozzarella , a trickle of olive oil slight dry basil and salt and pepper.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, HSR said:

When our kids were young my 2 buddies and I would get 150lbs of moose meat made into hot dogs every year and split 'em 3 ways. They were a little fatter but kids loved them as did we. I love a hot dog with just mustard and onions Mmmmmm

13 hours ago, ckf said:

Mustard and sweet relish for me. Ketchup is gross on a hot dog and doesn't belong, lol

13 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Mustard and onions for me.

Chili, cheese & onions

• Like 3

14 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Zuchinni boats ( sliced in half , gutted and stuffed with hamburg , onion , peppers and marinara , coated with mozzarella. 

Sliced dukes in wine vinegar , and sliced tomato with a slab of mozzarella , a trickle of olive oil slight dry basil and salt and pepper.

That sounds great….what is your usual method for cooking Zucchini…sliced and fried up with onions? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That sounds great….what is your usual method for cooking Zucchini…sliced and fried up with onions? 

either slices and fried along with summer sqaush and onions or the wife's fav, sliced , egg wash , rolled in breadcrumbs and friend in olive oil. Side of marinara to dip in

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My parents invited us over for some pizza and one of mom's homemade ice cream desserts ... no complaints here!  Didn't have to cook, and didn't have to pay!  I did help clean up though.  Gotta love having parents so close to home & being able to visit with them.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

square plate fits the corn perfect and doesn't roll around . :dunno:

No butter on that corn?

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ate fried chicken.  First high school banquet meal as my ninth grader made his first team.  

Nice! Isn't it awesome being a proud parent, my son made the 800 club at the season start of football practice monday, been working his ass off all summer to do it.💪💪💪

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ate fried chicken.  First high school banquet meal as my ninth grader made his first team.  

Congrats to the kid .. that's awesome!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

No butter on that corn?

really good fresh sweet corn doesn't necessarily require butter.   but butter and freshly ground black pepper, that's my jam 

• Like 1