Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member

I know I'm going to take a flaming,  but going to make ckf proud, lol.. tossed a butt in the crockpot before we went out for a ride,..all pulled, getting happy in some Dinosaur bbq sauce,  going on some onion rolls in a few..PBR for me, and some Dr. Pepper for the kiddos..

DSC_0544.JPG

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I know I'm going to take a flaming,  but going to make ckf proud, lol.. tossed a butt in the crockpot before we went out for a ride,..all pulled, getting happy in some Dinosaur bbq sauce,  going on some onion rolls in a few..PBR for me, and some Dr. Pepper for the kiddos..

DSC_0544.JPG

Crockpotkf approved....... :lol: 

looks good :bc: 

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Leftover pork fried rice and a couple egg rolls.

Pork butt in a crock pot :flush:

You're now know as Crockpotfuckstickjr.  SMH

Lol..Im a single parent, no time to take the kids for a ride and tend a smoker..:bc:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol..Im a single parent, no time to take the kids for a ride and tend a smoker..:bc:

The wife throws 8oz of root beer in with the meat at the start. :bc: Turns out fantastic in the crockpot.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The wife throws 8oz of root beer in with the meat at the start. :bc: Turns out fantastic in the crockpot.

I'll have to give that a try!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Thinking I might need to try making some beef for an Italian Beef sammich in the slow cooker.  I wonder if I can find the sport peppers here in MN. 

Man do I miss legit itialian beef samiches 

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Thinking I might need to try making some beef for an Italian Beef sammich in the slow cooker.  I wonder if I can find the sport peppers here in MN. 

A jar of giardinare works perfect.. A jar of hot or mild and 2lbs of beef. This is how we do it and a lot of other people I know . No other seasoning needed.:bc:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

A jar of giardinare works perfect.. A jar of hot or mild and 2lbs of beef. This is how we do it and a lot of other people I know . No other seasoning needed.:bc:

We were cleaning kitchen today and found a packet of Italian beef seasoning we got in Chicago a few years ago.  Probably time to use it.

• Like 1