Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

blackened cod tacos 

My memory must be fucked, I didn't think you could even stand the smell of fish cooking, now you are eating fish?

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

My memory must be fucked, I didn't think you could even stand the smell of fish cooking, now you are eating fish?

Thats why i said interesting...i thought i remembered him saying the same thing before. :lol:

Just now, Dave said:

Thats why i said interesting...i thought i remembered him saying the same thing before. :lol:

Maybe my memory isn't failing me after all :lol:

5 hours ago, ckf said:

your memory is spot on.  not really a fish guy but i'll eat a fish tacos sometimes,  whitefish done the right way only.  I'll also eat tuna out of a can but not fresh.  The only non seafood on the menu at the place we went was a $30 strip which i wasn't feeling like since i will have steak tonight or tomorrow.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

your memory is spot on.  not really a fish guy but i'll eat a fish tacos sometimes,  whitefish done the right way only.  I'll also eat tuna out of a can but not fresh.  The only non seafood on the menu at the place we went was a $30 strip which i wasn't feeling like since i will have steak tonight or tomorrow.  

For not liking fish you sure eat alot. :lol:

More then i do and i love fish. :news:

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i eat tuna once a week and this is probably the second time i have had fish tacos since summer.  

I prefer alaskan king crab and perch :bc:

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Been eating a fair bit of fish lately, but fish tacos?  Yuck.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Been eating a fair bit of fish lately, but fish tacos?  Yuck.

I had them at BP a while back...not so great.

33 minutes ago, Dave said:

I just had a big homemade double hamburger with hot peppers onions pickles and A1 sauce...fuck the healthy shit for a day. :)

fuck healthy shit everyday

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

About the only seafood I eat is tuna out of the can, and fried clams with ketchup. I can eat baked or fried haddock, but not crazy about it.

The plan for tonight is boneless ribs, some sort of rice and green beans.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

About the only seafood I eat is tuna out of the can, and fried clams with ketchup. I can eat baked or fried haddock, but not crazy about it.

I did BBQ ribs on the grill yesterday, tonight its BBQ chicken.  See a pattern?

• Like 1

On March 3, 2017 at 3:06 PM, ckf said:

Never had fresh tuna or pickerel AKA walleye? :dunno: