Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

We hardly ever eat breakfast. For me breakfast is usually just a banana and some juice.  

Ya me to for the most part....since ive been counting calories....breakfast is usually never more then 400.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Dave said:

Glad you didnt get shitty news... :lol:

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

What a pain in the ass that would have been..:lol2:

• Like 2

baked chicken parm with kale and spinach.  the chicken parm was spectacular for being "healthy" 

Been ordering food from home chef to get some different things,  last night was sirloin with a bluecheese, garlin and green onion compound butter and green beans with roma tomatoes.  Well worth the $40 a meal for the 3 of us.  

• Like 2

Just now, Angry ginger said:

baked chicken parm with kale and spinach.  the chicken parm was spectacular for being "healthy" 

Been ordering food from home chef to get some different things,  last night was sirloin with a bluecheese, garlin and green onion compound butter and green beans with roma tomatoes.  Well worth the $40 a meal for the 3 of us.  

Why only 3?

Just now, ckf said:

Why only 3?

well Carly dances monday tuesday weds and saturday and james is working thursday & saturday so having 4 of us eat together is pretty rare. works ok usually get a lunch for amy or i the following day.  Tonight it was just carly and I because Amy is out so she has some in the fridge.  

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

well Carly dances monday tuesday weds and saturday and james is working thursday & saturday so having 4 of us eat together is pretty rare. works ok usually get a lunch for amy or i the following day.  Tonight it was just carly and I because Amy is out so she has some in the fridge.  

It won't be long before it's just down to you and Amy. Time flies  :bc:

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Are you counting calories? If so whats your daily limit?

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Thin crust meat lovers from Pizza Slut....busy day and in a hurry.

That's what Rob and I had for lunch the day we went to look at cars when I bought the Escape. I hadn't been to Pizza Hut in a long time. It was better than I expected :bc:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's what Rob and I had for lunch the day we went to look at cars when I bought the Escape. I hadn't been to Pizza Hut in a long time. It was better than I expected :bc:

It seems the one here has improved quite a bit....the thin crust is quite good. :bc:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Pizza Huts are all closing around me? Been years since I've had it.

Same thing here. We used to have 4 and now down to one and its a bit of a hole. They haven't done any reno's in 20 years.

32 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Thin crust meat lovers from Pizza Slut....busy day and in a hurry.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

My wifes makes homemade pizza....no reason to go to pizza hut.

So does mine.....but busy day and in a hurry....

• Like 1

On 2/23/2017 at 7:47 PM, Dave said:

Are you counting calories? If so whats your daily limit?

for the first  4 months it was 1800-2000 -  25 g of carbs for 60 days then 50g .  trainer told me to try to add some carbs back in an get a few more calories which i have been doing so maybe 2200.  I used to eat that in wings and beer at the bar a few days a week after work

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

for the first  4 months it was 1800-2000 -  25 g of carbs for 60 days then 50g .  trainer told me to try to add some carbs back in an get a few more calories which i have been doing so maybe 2200.  I used to eat that in wings and beer at the bar a few days a week after work

Ah ic....ive lost 30lbs in 26 days taking in 1400 to 1800.....but im not feeling great as of late....i may need to eat more....my app that im using to keep track says i can have 2400 a day to lose 1 to 2 lbs aweek....im having a hard time getting to 1800.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ah ic....ive lost 30lbs in 26 days taking in 1400 to 1800.....but im not feeling great as of late....i may need to eat more....my app that im using to keep track says i can have 2400 a day to lose 1 to 2 lbs aweek....im having a hard time getting to 1800.

i used a food tracker and was having to work hard to push over 1800 most days i loosened up a but after my trainer told me too and actually started losing more weight.  she actually had me add carbs in so i do an english muffin with peanut butter a couple of days a week and add some cheats. i'm down just over 70 lbs but the weight loss slowed down to maybe 1-2 a week now vs the 5 week i was doing early on.  i was stuck the last 3 weeks right at 250-255 and finally broke under 250 with a final goal of 230.  gym time has been less with sled season here although big days on the sled or offtrails equal to a good gym session

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i used a food tracker and was having to work hard to push over 1800 most days i loosened up a but after my trainer told me too and actually started losing more weight.  she actually had me add carbs in so i do an english muffin with peanut butter a couple of days a week and add some cheats. i'm down just over 70 lbs but the weight loss slowed down to maybe 1-2 a week now vs the 5 week i was doing early on.  i was stuck the last 3 weeks right at 250-255 and finally broke under 250 with a final goal of 230.  gym time has been less with sled season here although big days on the sled or offtrails equal to a good gym session

That awesome! Id like to get down to 220 or so but id be happy at 250. :bc: