Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Pint of fireball, High Life and wings from the local pizza joint.

A lot of Fireball was consumed last night at our hotel.  We had a drunk guy join our card game at the hotel with his own bottle.  He was lit well before midnite.  I was enjoying Atomic Apples myself, with the occasional cinnamon toast crunch thrown in for good luck.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

A lot of Fireball was consumed last night at our hotel.  We had a drunk guy join our card game at the hotel with his own bottle.  He was lit well before midnite.  I was enjoying Atomic Apples myself, with the occasional cinnamon toast crunch thrown in for good luck.  

It can be very dangerous! :lol:

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I think we are eating out tonight, but tomorrow nite is butter fried whitefish and the following nite is ribeyes.  Then it is back to bar food for a few days.  

I love White fish better than lobster. :bc:

Edited by Woodtick

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I love White fish better than lobster. :bc:

I pan fry it in butter and batter it with a cajun batter with some Old Bay mixed into it.  Just rinse it off, dip in it water, batter, and toss in the butta.  :fry:

It sucks that this is the last package of it and I can't find the stuff anywhere at the moment!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

It can be very dangerous! :lol:

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

If you ever have the chance, give Jack Fire a try, it's a bit thinner,  Fireball is a little syrup like IMO. we are always doing chilled shots of the stuff and with Fireball you would be left with 1/4 shot in the glass..lol

22 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

If you ever have the chance, give Jack Fire a try, it's a bit thinner,  Fireball is a little syrup like IMO. we are always doing chilled shots of the stuff and with Fireball you would be left with 1/4 shot in the glass..lol

I perfer Hot 100 over Fireball myself.....but Fireball is 6 bucks cheaper for a mickey.

The wife has been using the crockpot and making all different creations. With my long hours it's great and she doesn't have to wait to eat and we don't have to reheat my dinner. Tonight she's doing a moose roast

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Tips at the bar with the silverback gorilla. Trails are a bit hard overheated a bunch.  Should have done scratchers i guess. 

Is uncle woolard napping already? :lol: