Check your account email address ×

What's your favorite meal?

ckf

This is a tough question. The filet mignon au poirve from the Paul at 5 Corners in Old Forge is perfection, his pan roasted duck recipes are out of this world too though. For sides some grilled asparagus or green beans amandine and some good old garlic mashed potatoes... or a good charcuterie plate with a good prosciutto or serrano ham, a couple cheeses that aren't too funky, fresh bread, something pickled, and local honey.

Fuck, I'm hungry again now and I just ate!

15 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Collard greens and biscuits too....

Not so much on the greens but biscuits are good. Im talking about pork, beef, beans... that kinda stuff. I like steak and prime rib and shit too but just smelling the smoke from a bbq makes my mouth water...

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

This is a tough question. The filet mignon au poirve from the Paul at 5 Corners in Old Forge is perfection, his pan roasted duck recipes are out of this world too though. For sides some grilled asparagus or green beans amandine and some good old garlic mashed potatoes... or a good charcuterie plate with a good prosciutto or serrano ham, a couple cheeses that aren't too funky, fresh bread, something pickled, and local honey.

Fuck, I'm hungry again now and I just ate!

Are you sure you just aint plain gay instead of bi?? Cause most dudes wouldnt have typed out all that gay shit :lol: 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

A5 Wagyu as for what with, that depends on my mood but nothing better meat wise IMO.

Better be for the $$$ 

I am good with a Costco ribeye on the grill lol 

Or a old school Murray's butter knife steak if I am feeling a bit more pimp 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Baked lamb, green beans in tomatoes and rice.

At my wedding the old timers brought 2 lambs dug pits behind the church and cooked them on the rotisserie all day . 

Not sure I have been to a serb wedding with out lamb on the grill 

Greeks to . Was at the owner of Dennis Kirk's daughter wedding he had them spinning a bunch of whole lambs also 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

At my wedding the old timers brought 2 lambs dug pits behind the church and cooked them on the rotisserie all day . 

Not sure I have been to a serb wedding with out lamb on the grill 

Greeks to . Was at the owner of Dennis Kirk's daughter wedding he had them spinning a bunch of whole lambs also 

Many of my moms friends were Greeks. She could cook with the best of them.

Baklava and Kourabiedes….oh yeah.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Many of my moms friends were Greeks. She could cook with the best of them.

Baklava and Kourabiedes….oh yeah.

They stole baklava from there Camel jock neighbors.  I will take the time to make it every few yrs . But to much fucking work lol 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Good hot wings and bacon w/green olive cheeseburger is one of my all time favorites.   Grilled or smash style....both are great. 

Edited by Highmark

Oh, so many just high to-do and fancy frauds in here!  :lol: "Muh LobSTer aND CLams and CaviAER and STuFF..look at ME!"  :lmao: 

This may sound a bit "off" but, I love fast food (to include wings and such).  I don't eat it all that much so, when I do, it's a treat.  I don't have a favorite but when I do "treat myself" I don't fuck around and play like this $20 should have any change after my order.

I guess I've got a poor mans palate and no refinement.  Oh well.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, so many just high to-do and fancy frauds in here!  :lol: "Muh LobSTer aND CLams and CaviAER and STuFF..look at ME!"  :lmao: 

I side with Mainecat here. My favorite foods too. We both are from New England. It’s priced no where near caviar. My favorite local place sells a large lobster roll and big whole belly clam plate for $35 together this year. Yes, this year of crazy high prices.

And it’s so dam goid, plus we go by boat. Right clown550 ? Lololololol

The best baked stuffed lobster restaurant was down the street. Unfortunately they retired after many decades, sold the place, and new owners went bankruot 1st year. :( Total bummer.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, CFM said:

I side with Mainecat here. My favorite foods too. We both are from New England. It’s priced no where near caviar. My favorite local place sells a large lobster roll and big whole belly clam plate for $35 together this year. Yes, this year of crazy high prices.

And it’s so dam goid, plus we go by boat. Right clown550 ? Lololololol

The best baked stuffed lobster restaurant was down the street. Unfortunately they retired after many decades, sold the place, and new owners went bankruot 1st year. :( Total bummer.

Lost your right after I read this.

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Seafood probably isn’t anywhere near as good in the Midwest and probably cost way more I’d choose fast food too 😂.

I've never been a big fan of sea insects.  Sure, some can be good...and being fried can make them better but, yuh...for the most part. Midwestern fare is much better....and fresher.

• Like 1