Check your account email address ×

Chris Cuomo is now regularly taking Ivermectin.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)

:lmao:  "We were given bad information."     Ummmm......no you weren't if you listened to the right people.  He is now claiming what so many were all along.   Its cheap, and used as an anti-viral in many applications and DID show some promise with COVID.   What he doesn't say is the truth....they COULDN'T admit it was effective because the jab would not have qualified for EUA. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:  "We were given bad information."     Ummmm......no you weren't if you listened to the right people.  He is now claiming what so many were all along.   Its cheap, and used as an anti-viral in many applications and DID show some promise with COVID.   What he doesn't say is the truth....they COULDN'T admit it was effective because the jab would not have qualified for EUA. 

Why is Trump still pushing the vaccine then?

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's really the bottom line.  Even Merck who owns IVM didn't care once it went off patent, since there was no money to be made of IVM even in a bullshit global plandemic.

For those who said Dr's were free to prescribe it, most pharmacies refused to fulfill it.

A total co-ordinated sham.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For those who said Dr's were free to prescribe it, most pharmacies refused to fulfill it.

Wrong.  You don't even have a dumb link to back up that bullshit.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why is Trump still pushing the vaccine then?

Smart people don't focus on one treatment especially one that is experimental.  Ivermectin had show very good lab results with similar (Sars Cov 1) virus' as well as Sars Cov 2 (COVID) long before the "vaccines" were even out.  If COVID was as serious as the likes of you were claiming then you throw the kitchen sink at it...especially with something as safe as Ivermectin. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/house-panel-says-trump-staffers-pressured-fda-to-authorize-unproven-covid-19-treatment

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7129059/

Antiviral Res. 2020 Jun; 178: 104787.
Published online 2020 Apr 3. doi: 10.1016/j.antiviral.2020.104787
PMCID: PMC7129059
PMID: 32251768

The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

Abstract

Although several clinical trials are now underway to test possible therapies, the worldwide response to the COVID-19 outbreak has been largely limited to monitoring/containment. We report here that Ivermectin, an FDA-approved anti-parasitic previously shown to have broad-spectrum anti-viral activity in vitro, is an inhibitor of the causative virus (SARS-CoV-2), with a single addition to Vero-hSLAM cells 2 h post infection with SARS-CoV-2 able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in viral RNA at 48 h. Ivermectin therefore warrants further investigation for possible benefits in humans.

Edited by Highmark

Who would have guessed the first 2 to come on and respond in a negative manner about this topic.  :lol:  

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's really the bottom line.  Even Merck who owns IVM didn't care once it went off patent, since there was no money to be made of IVM even in a bullshit global plandemic.

A total co-ordinated sham.

It wasn't the cure all but it was effective when used at certain times.   I took it thru all of 20 and 21 and still have never had a positive COVID test and was testing all the time. 

Section 564 of the FD&C Act (21 U.S.C. 360bbb–3) allows FDA to strengthen the public health protections against biological, chemical, radiological, or nuclear agent or agents. Among other things, section 564 of the FD&C Act allows FDA to authorize the use of an unapproved medical product or an unapproved use of an approved medical product in certain situations. With this EUA authority, FDA can help ensure that medical countermeasures may be used in emergencies to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by a biological, chemical, radiological, or nuclear agent or agents when there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Smart people don't focus on one treatment especially one that is experimental.  Ivermectin had show very good lab results with similar (Sars Cov 1) virus' as well as Sars Cov 2 (COVID) long before the "vaccines" were even out.  If COVID was as serious as the likes of you were claiming then you throw the kitchen sink at it...especially with something as safe as Ivermectin. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/house-panel-says-trump-staffers-pressured-fda-to-authorize-unproven-covid-19-treatment

The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

Abstract

Although several clinical trials are now underway to test possible therapies, the worldwide response to the COVID-19 outbreak has been largely limited to monitoring/containment. We report here that Ivermectin, an FDA-approved anti-parasitic previously shown to have broad-spectrum anti-viral activity in vitro, is an inhibitor of the causative virus (SARS-CoV-2), with a single addition to Vero-hSLAM cells 2 h post infection with SARS-CoV-2 able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in viral RNA at 48 h. Ivermectin therefore warrants further investigation for possible benefits in humans.

That's cool. India and Japan both said it Ivermectin didn't really work where covid was concerned and used the vaccines instead.

It wasn't the cure all but it was effective when used at certain times.   I took it thru all of 20 and 21 and still have never had a positive COVID test and was testing all the time. 

Other than the 2 shots I needed to travel I let my immune system take care of me. Horse paste! :lol:

Just now, Steve753 said:

That's cool. India and Japan both said it Ivermectin didn't really work where covid was concerned and used the vaccines instead.

Really?

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/92644

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/lucknow/uttar-pradesh-government-says-ivermectin-helped-to-keep-deaths-low-7311786/

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Who would have guessed the first 2 to come on and respond in a negative manner about this topic.  :lol:  

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Other than the 2 shots I needed to travel I let my immune system take care of me. Horse paste! :lol:

:lmao: Just two of the FDA big Pharma stooges.  

Edited by Highmark

I could show you 20 links proving what I said. You're a Trumper and support the guy that pushed the vaccines on the masses. That in itself shows you’re not very bright.

:bc:

Just now, Steve753 said:

I could show you 20 links proving what I said. You're a Trumper and support the guy that pushed the vaccines on the masses. That in itself shows you’re not very bright.

Holy fuck,😂😂 you telling someone they are not very bright 😂😂

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Dude I was all for the vaccine for the people with pre-existing conditions.   Even told my two sons they would probably be a candidate because of their history with Asthma.   I wasn't against the vaccine I was against the lack of honesty and transparency that the left and medical community was pushing. (counting almost any death as covid is just one example)

Funny that you put Trump into this.   The left even the top democrap officials were claiming they wouldn't take the Trump vaccine.   Then did a 180 when Biden won then acted like they were the ones who got it to the world.  :lol:  

Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine had showed positive lab and real world results and both are extremely safe and cheap medications that should have been more readily available to people who wanted to use it.

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Abstract

Gumout Carb Cleaner would also inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro.

• Haha 2

Why in the hell is he taking it daily? Covid is basically non existent currently.

There’s still no major studies showing it effective against Covid. Bummer. Take some ibuprofen while you’re at it, it’s relatively harmless too.

And along come the others.  :lol:  :fishing:

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why in the hell is he taking it daily? Covid is basically non existent currently.

There’s still no major studies showing it effective against Covid. Bummer. Take some ibuprofen while you’re at it, it’s relatively harmless too.

:pc: Has many benefits and is extremely safe.   Not unlike taking a baby aspirin. 

Many people feel we commonly have parasites' that lead to other minor health issues such as inflammation.  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7476419/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7539925/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9262706/

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And along come the others.  :lol:  :fishing:

Stop posting everyone! This is a public service announcement thread only! 

:lolz:

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude I was all for the vaccine for the people with pre-existing conditions.   Even told my two sons they would probably be a candidate because of their history with Asthma.   I wasn't against the vaccine I was against the lack of honesty and transparency that the left and medical community was pushing. (counting almost any death as covid is just one example)

Funny that you put Trump into this.   The left even the top democrap officials were claiming they wouldn't take the Trump vaccine.   Then did a 180 when Biden won then acted like they were the ones who got it to the world.  :lol:  

Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine had showed positive lab and real world results and both are extremely safe and cheap medications that should have been more readily available to people who wanted to use it.

It's funny you mention lack of honesty. Do you not read what AC posts? 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's funny you mention lack of honesty. Do you not read what AC posts? 

Not always but the one on Hydroxychloroquine showing to be effective with some people with COVID was true.   It was found to be effective against SARS COV 1 (lab) in 2005 which is very similar genetically to SARS COV 2.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Edited by Highmark