Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner????

ckf

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Holy Wisconsin!!  Trees made out of cheese and preserved meat.  Love it.

Making halibut, hasselback potatoes, baby asparagus, and a salad here.  Just waiting for my mom to come over so we can start the holidays.  Spent all weekend prepping for tomorrow.  Should be fun.

Merry Christmas all!

when the Wischristmas Tree showed up the fruit and veggie trays were immediately ignored. 

MC DH :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I just did 3 hours of prep for tomorrows proteins. Having 13-14 over for dinner. 

Lamb chops , a beef Wellington and a 12lb prime rib. Doing shrimp cocktail as well. I handle the meats and wifey assists and does sides. I like challenging myself with many different protein preparations at the same time. 

CAF70967-2ADA-4633-ABBA-7479A93E53A1.jpeg

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just did 3 hours of prep for tomorrows proteins. Having 13-14 over for dinner. 

Lamb chops , a beef Wellington and a 12lb prime rib. Doing shrimp cocktail as well. I handle the meats and wifey assists and does sides. I like challenging myself with many different protein preparations at the same time. 

Damn that all sounds amazing, but after this weekend,  I think I have the meat sweats....prime rib, filet mignon, short ribs and ham last 4 dinners.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe even 15, just sayin'.

Addy please.

Took a night off.  Oysters, scallops, kale/fig salad, sunchokes, bison strip, duck fat fries, smoked salmon with romesco, and a dessert of more oysters as the ponzu/habanero sauces they included were insane.  I am not a sweets guy though...

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

After a week of pot luck food I had lobster bisque, shrimp cocktail and some oysters.

• Like 5

Had some venison steaks with roast broccoli and mashed parsnips last night to ring in the new year and celebrate my dad and I getting over our stomach bug.

• Like 5