Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner????

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Moved out of my house and have been eating out too much and was sick of it.  Thought some high-end frozen, cook when home fast meal might be ok....but dog shit.

You and the Mrs. call it quits?

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Ha, we all moved out.  Gutting our house completely.  Moved out middle of last week and still lots of things to do, so cooking hasn't been a priority.

Oh thats better to hear. :bc:

Just now, Deephaven said:

Thanks.  Last night was screwed up as we spent nearly 6 hours with the cabinet maker working on details.  Had no time to cook before getting the boys off to their practices.

My go to meal when in a hurry is a tortilla, couple of eggs nuked, chopped onions and marble cheese.

Takes me 20 minutes to make tortillas.  I realize I could buy some, but haven't in a few years and since we moved right now my freezer isn't full of them either.  Will be soon, but have a bunch of cooking to do for Christmas.  I also no longer own a microwave, hoping that I can keep it that way so that I don't need a spot for it in the kitchen!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I despise ice cream, so while I appreciate you trying to help it doesn't work for me.

Did you have a traumatic experience with the ice cream man as a child?

:lol:

Who doesn't like ice cream????

Edited by Steve753
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/18/2023 at 10:21 PM, Deephaven said:

Some frozen garbage from the grocery store.  Is there anything in the frozen aisle that is edible?  Jesus.

On 12/19/2023 at 7:26 AM, Deephaven said:

Takes me 20 minutes to make tortillas.  I realize I could buy some, but haven't in a few years and since we moved right now my freezer isn't full of them either.  Will be soon, but have a bunch of cooking to do for Christmas.  I also no longer own a microwave, hoping that I can keep it that way so that I don't need a spot for it in the kitchen!

On 12/19/2023 at 10:16 AM, Deephaven said:

I despise ice cream, so while I appreciate you trying to help it doesn't work for me.

Jesus christ what a miserable sob :lmao:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2