Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, ckf said:

We get it a few times a year. Agreed on the chicken not being as good as it used to be, but then taters are still good, lol.

28 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I tried their "New" chicken nuggets the other day and I didn't think they were bad..... :thumbsup:

KFC is finally introducing chicken nuggets nationally | Nation's Restaurant  News

It's probably hit and miss I assume. Our local KFC is sub par. Even the gravy is runny.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's probably hit and miss I assume. Our local KFC is sub par. Even the gravy is runny.

Are we really critiquing KFC?!  I never liked the original shit, I don't do fried much of anything other than fries.  I liked that roasted stuff they were selling a couple years ago.  Now that was some good chaackin!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Are we really critiquing KFC?!  I never liked the original shit, I don't do fried much of anything other than fries.  I liked that roasted stuff they were selling a couple years ago.  Now that was some good chaackin!

I always carried KFC with me on rides. Eat it cold. Put it in baggies. Easy for a quick bite to eat on a piss break.

14 hours ago, Steve753 said:

When's the last time you've had KFC? It's gone down the shitter.

Used to love the shit. But the one we have here in town sucks so bad. The running joke is  , " order breakfast , because by the time you get your food it will be breakfast time"

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Steaks and red taters on the grill for the wife's B Day. 

Happy Birthday Mrs. Sled_Hed!🎂🎁

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ckf said:

Quarter pounder from McDonald's while I was out talking pics.

Ya sure...

Screenshot_20230515_071321.jpg

• Haha 5

Doing some Ball Park Angus franks, bowtie pasta salad, and some Lay's tater chips..Nice and easy for the start of the week

• Like 5

Ugh ... I don't know what the hell the deal is, but my wife bought a bag of that easy light charcoal (Kingsford at least, not some no name stuff) and I attempted to use it on our little tabletop Weber grill to do a couple ribeyes tonight.  I haven't used this type of charcoal in a LOONNGGG time, but didn't really give it much thought.  Let it go to the point of the charcoal ashing up and and spread it out like usual and threw the ribeyes on.  Smoked to beat hell, despite the grill grate being brushed down before I used it.  The smoke smelled like fucking lighter fluid ... bad!!  And of course it ultimately ruined the steaks.  My wife gave me the, "I dunno - tastes OK to me" but I wasn't impressed.  I normally use "regular" charcoal but will admit I don't use this grill very often (2nd time this spring).  Maybe a fluke, I dunno ... but it sure ruined a meal I was really looking forward to!!

• Sad 1

Kind of a goofy dinner…so far…Sliced up some Maters and Cukes and threw a little  French Dressing on them. Also had some Asaparagus that needed to be cooked so I steamed it up with some Red Onion…had some of this on crackers as well….

IMG_1260.png.fafd1da06031e505458263d3f8a9cb05.png

• Like 4