Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I want some of their green chile now

What do you use to make them sour?  I've never had S&S ribs.

Vinegar?? Wife makes it.

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

Italian sub and some chips.

JFC :lol: I had a hankering since Mainecat posted that awesome sub so I hit the store today and ,,,,,you guessed it!!

Italian sub with Extra hot Capicolla, Med Genoa Salami, and black forest ham/swiss/onions/ lettuce Hellamns and some garlic Aioli mmmmm

• Platinum Contributing Member

Change of plans and it was Tacos instead of Chicken Chili. Made them with soft corn shells, lettuce, some cheddar, black olives topped with a little sour cream and some of this…

IMG_1211.jpeg.0a5769fa86320ccf52ca3ff259f679b3.jpeg

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, HSR said:

JFC :lol: I had a hankering since Mainecat posted that awesome sub so I hit the store today and ,,,,,you guessed it!!

Italian sub with Extra hot Capicolla, Med Genoa Salami, and black forest ham/swiss/onions/ lettuce Hellamns and some garlic Aioli mmmmm

Same here on Mainecats sub pic. Mine had mortadella, hot capicola, provolone, pickles and tomatoes. Mine didn't come with as much meat as the one in MC's pic though :(

19 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Pittsburgh Steak salad w/blue cheese2117822131_Pittsburghsteaksalad.jpg.71625bd749873437b2baa49455985ce1.jpg

Not sure what a Pittsburgh salad is but blue cheese is the perfect dressing for a steak salad :thumbsup:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Same here on Mainecats sub pic.

Fucking guy is a mastermind at pulling strings on here I tell ya!!!!!

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Same here on Mainecats sub pic. Mine had mortadella, hot capicola, provolone, pickles and tomatoes. Mine didn't come with as much meat as the one in MC's pic though :(

Not sure what a Pittsburgh salad is but blue cheese is the perfect dressing for a steak salad :thumbsup:

Just a salad with steak cooked how you like the steak, sliced and add french fries, or google pittsburgh steak salad... :thumbsup:

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not sure…had some Onion Rings from Culvers on my way home from the shop…might whip up some Polish Sausage and Kraut.🤔

• Like 3