Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Perogies/bacon onions sour cream and some kielbasa.

I bake mine in the oven, dip each frozen one in peanut oil, place on a baking sheet, cook 10 minutes, flip and cook another 10 minutes, then top with sour cream.

• Like 1

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

I bake mine in the oven, dip each frozen one in peanut oil, place on a baking sheet, cook 10 minutes, flip and cook another 10 minutes, then top with sour cream.

Boiled mine then into the bacon and onions for a quick tan. 

Buffalo chicken roll up, fries and a Bombay Sapphire martini with 3 giant olives.

Now for a fine cigar…..

IMG_1446.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 2

Just now, Mainecat said:

Buffalo chicken roll up, fries and a Bombay Sapphire martini with 3 giant olives.

Mow for a fine cigar…..

IMG_1446.jpeg

Damn auto correct - " Mow for a fine cigar….."  :lolz:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Now for a fine cigar…..

IMG_1446.jpeg

I've never really tried/had a nice cigar or any cigar for that matter. I guess running race fuel my entire life I didn't try the diesel fuel:lol: . My son just brought me one home from Cuba, may have to try it out.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I've never really tried/had a nice cigar or any cigar for that matter. I guess running race fuel my entire life I didn't try the diesel fuel:lol: . My son just brought me one home from Cuba, may have to try it out.

I think it’s time for a little race fuel myself…

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Pour yourself a good scotch, light a fine cigar, sit and ponder life and stay off the fuckin cell phone.

• Like 1

I used Jerry's beef stroganoff recipe but instead of ground meat I used about a pound of leftover chuck roast from the freezer.

It was excellent.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I used Jerry's beef stroganoff but instead of ground meat I used about a pound of leftover chuck roast from the freezer.

It was excellent.

I'm waiting for the Joke and punch line............ :lolz: