Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

On 4/2/2023 at 1:29 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

big pot of black bean and ham soup... because I always save the bone and trimmings at Xmas and Easter just to make it.

IMG_20230402_132608700.jpg

just realized as I was about to slice up some avocado and eat the last of it... no pic.

little dab of sour cream and crushed tortilla chips... mmmm good!

IMG_20230407_183603698.jpg

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

Had a Chick Fil A classic chicken sandwich and some Waffle Fries for lunch…dinner could be leftover Chicken Marsala and Ceasar Salad.

• Like 5

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Had a Chick Fil A classic chicken sandwich and some Waffle Fries for lunch…dinner could be leftover Chicken Marsala and Ceasar Salad.

I love Chick Fil A ....only fast food I fuck with nowadays 

• Like 2

Although I still have 4 feet of snow in my front yard I BBQ'd Ribeye , potatoes and whole mushrooms , wearing a tshirt :thumb:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Garlic grilled chicken, green beans and butternut squash. Munchin some grapes now.

Grapes any good? I just came from MB and wife wanted some . They all looked like shit.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I love Chick Fil A ....only fast food I fuck with nowadays 

It really is good and the closest one to us is 50 miles away in Traverse City which is where Costco is…win/win! 👍🏼

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Grapes any good? I just came from MB and wife wanted some . They all looked like shit.

They came from MB. Red ones and they were good. I try one of each before I buy em….lol

Sooper chicken- (double breast stuffed with a slab of hot pepperoni and mild salami, cheddar cheese), green beans, stuffing and some apple sauce. 

Edited by old indy
  • Like 4