Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

He probably likes what grows out of cow patties :lol:

After watching Netflix's How to Change Your Mind I've been itching to dig into my shroom stash and take a lil trip!! You need to watch that.:thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

After watching Netflix's How to Change Your Mind I've been itching to dig into my shroom stash and take a lil trip!! You need to watch that.:thumbsup:

LOL  I've never really liked shrooms myself. I did try a few micro doses of some infused chocolate recently that wasn't bad.

4 hours ago, ckf said:

All I ever get is the hamburger helper version. Is that considered homemade?  :lol:

I've never had hamburger helper anything.  Is it just a dry spice mix?  Curious as stroganoff is rather easy but mostly fresh things so it doesn't really lend itself to dried camping packets.

12 hours ago, ckf said:

All I ever get is the hamburger helper version. Is that considered homemade?  :lol:

12 hours ago, HSR said:

#metoo

8oz of wide or extra wide uncooked egg noodles

1/2 cup minced onions - 1 clove of garlic minced - 1/4 cup butter - 1 pound of ground meat 80/20 - 2 tablespoons flour - 2 teaspoons of salt - 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper - 8oz can of mushrooms sliced & drained- 2 - 10 1/2 oz cans of cream of chicken soup undiluted - 1 cup of sour cream - 1/4 cup of cream cheese - 

Saute onions, garlic & butter over medium heat, 

Add ground meat & brown 

Add salt, pepper, flour, & mushrooms - cook about 5 minutes

Add soup, cream cheese & sour cream simmer about 10 minutes.

Cook egg noodles per instructions, put stroganoff on top of a bed of noodles or mix stroganoff and noodles together and serve. 

* in place of fresh garlic use 1 teaspoon of garlic salt & 1 teaspoon of salt instead of 2 teaspoons of regular salt. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

1/2 cup minced onions - 1 clove of garlic minced - 1/4 cup butter - 1 pound of ground meat 80/20 - 2 tablespoons flour - 2 teaspoons of salt - 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper - 8oz can of mushrooms sliced & drained- 2 - 10 1/2 oz cans of cream of chicken soup undiluted - 1 cup of sour cream - 1/4 cup of cream cheese - 

Add ground meat & brown 

Cook egg noodles per instructions, put stroganoff on top of a bed of noodles or mix stroganoff and noodles together and serve. 

* in place of fresh garlic use 1 teaspoon of garlic salt & 1 teaspoon of salt instead of 2 teaspoons of regular salt. 

We used NY Strip…so good.

7 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Add ground meat & brown 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We used NY Strip…so good.

I'll let you 2 jabronie's know how it turns out:thumbsup: Thanks for the recipe and the steak tip :bc:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pizza from a local joint…not too bad.👌🏻

I think we need to add a rule to the Dinner thread. If you buy take out pizza you MUST post a pic!!!! Let's see them pie's :ylsuper: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Canned mushrooms?  That's a thing?

Had canned chicken crust pizza again the other day! Very good 👍