Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Went to a taco place that was closed last night so being on a schedule went next door for Pho.  New place I haven't been to and fuck was it the best broth I've had in one ever.  Will be going back soon.

When were in Vegas we make a special trip up 15 to Mesquite for the Pho place there. Place is always packed.

• Like 1

Chicken and rice last night. I had told the wife to take out chicken wings as I was just gonna make bar snacks for supper but when I went to cook she took out thighs. I fucking snapped,completely lost my shit!!!!! It's a good fucking thing she was walking the dog and wasn't there to hear it! Boy did I tell her off :finger2:

45 minutes ago, HSR said:

Chicken and rice last night. I had told the wife to take out chicken wings as I was just gonna make bar snacks for supper but when I went to cook she took out thighs. I fucking snapped,completely lost my shit!!!!! It's a good fucking thing she was walking the dog and wasn't there to hear it! Boy did I tell her off :finger2:

You just said “ yes dear, dincha? 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

A few beers before whatever fodder Delta throws at me, don't really care.  Excited for a coffee and some breakfast in Amsterdam though.

Red light district clam ? 

:whistle:

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You obviously haven't walked through there at 8:30 on a Sunday morning before...

Nope I haven't . Just a joke man , have fun.

Id be in the Coffee shops  :stoned:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wife is in Florida again.

Cheese slices from Costco, Mennonite summer sausage, Topables crackers and silced Jalapenoes.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3