Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

The bad news: wife claimed the rest of the chicken pot pie and ordered me to eat the rest of the meatloaf so I added some perogies 

The good news: she made cinnamon buns for dessert 

Heading out to eat tonight to celebrate the big 25th Anniversary with the wife .... I was thinking Taco Bell, but she insisted on a bit "higher end" type of establishment!  Culver's it is!!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Heading out to eat tonight to celebrate the big 25th Anniversary with the wife .... I was thinking Taco Bell, but she insisted on a bit "higher end" type of establishment!  Culver's it is!!! 

Happy Anniversary Chris & Mrs. Chris........... beer_cheers.gif.0529dc8c9b0e33edad9a3173e81817f1.gif

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Awesome, congrats Chris :bc:

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Congrats! I thought 25 was silver anniversary not curderburger..

• Haha 2

Thanks fellas ... gonna be a quick meal, since I forgot the kid has her volleyball game tonight.  I was thinking it was Thursday night, not tonight!!  Maybe I'll get Taco Bell after all :roflcrying:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Look what I found on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/765744888/25th-anniversary-mug-for-wife-25th?ref=share_v4_lx

Congratulations 🎉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Taking our exchange students to our favorite teppenyaki grille for dinner.  :bbq: 

wife, Germans and I are ready to go... while our daughter insists upon completing advanced ib chem. homework. 

pretty sure there's a beer in my near future...  

Had to bring Webber to the mini city to get neutered so I picked up an Italian sub for me and a Sweet onion teriyaki chicken for the wife from Subway.
Poor lil bugger cried for 2 hours on the way home