Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member

Last night was some homemade Chicken Pot Pie and a salad...tonight is undecided. I do have some chicken thighs in the fridge that would cook up beautifully in the air fyer.👊🏻😎

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Last night was some homemade Chicken Pot Pie and a salad...tonight is undecided. I do have some chicken thighs in the fridge that would cook up beautifully in the air fyer.👊🏻😎

I recently got an air fryer, so you can cook raw meat in it?? I've only made like nuggets, mozz sticks, stuff like that

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I recently got an air fryer, so you can cook raw meat in it?? I've only made like nuggets, mozz sticks, stuff like that

We got rid of the old air fryer and bought a new one with the bigger single basket. We cook raw chicken/pork in it all the time. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yessir…works great. I get thighs with the skin and bone, season them up with Slap Yo Mama and some Lemon Pepper, set the air fryer for 390 and cook them for 12 minutes skin side down and then flip them and cook 10 more minutes…delicious! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It is fundamentally a small convection oven, so a waste of space if you have one already but an answer if you don't.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It is fundamentally a small convection oven, so a waste of space if you have one already but an answer if you don't.

I have a dual convection oven, but I like it for the kids and so do they, nuggets, fish sticks, tater skins in 7 minutes and they are crispy rather than firing up the oven and it taking 15 min to cook

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yessir…works great. I get thighs with the skin and bone, season them up with Slap Yo Mama and some Lemon Pepper, set the air fryer for 390 and cook them for 12 minutes skin side down and then flip them and cook 10 more minutes…delicious! 

I'll have to give it a try with some chix some time.. probably be good for when it's just me or me and the GF rather than firing up the oven..:bc:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like a little Slap yo Mama on homemade pizza.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

How's this for Breakfast, homemade Ham and bean soup. :D  

Just made some last night. 3 big bowlfuls, and plenty of times on the crapper this morn!

• Haha 2

Snowmobiling took precedence over Valentine's day this year so I thought tonight's dinner would be a good time to make it up to her. Prime Rib and broiled shrimp.

Thank you Mrs. B for a great winter. :bc:

May be an image of food

• Like 3

Just got home from Marquette so of course I stopped at Gustafsons..dinner was some hot beef sticks, olive cheese and saltines.🤷🏻🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1