Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Not much better TBH. I might be Mexican...:dunno:

Home made tortillas are a game changer.  Texturally they make store bought cardboard seem inedible.  I won't make Mexican food without making tortillas now....and considering it is the comfort food in the house we have fresh ones at least 3 times every 2 weeks.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Home made tortillas are a game changer.  Texturally they make store bought cardboard seem inedible.  I won't make Mexican food without making tortillas now....and considering it is the comfort food in the house we have fresh ones at least 3 times every 2 weeks.

Guess ill have to learn :bc:

I just throw the La Banderita's in the oven and crisp em up lol 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

My Son turns 4 tmw. Took Him to Chuck E Cheese and then we went across the street to Joey Garlic's . I ordered a Detroit Deep Dish BBQ chicken .. Girls all did Pasta meals. 

16452398299045286408277583403407.jpg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

My Son turns 4 tmw. Took Him to Chuck E Cheese and then we went across the street to Joey Garlic's . I ordered a Detroit Deep Dish BBQ chicken .. Girls all did Pasta meals. 

16452398299045286408277583403407.jpg

4 years old is a great age. Sounds like he had a great time!!!! Chuck E Cheese drives me fucking nuts, but my grandson is in heaven there. "ain't this great papa?" yeah...great :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Hot dogs, baked beans, and some tater chips

14 hours ago, ckf said:

I love hot dogs and  baked beans with cornbread.

This place is about a 25 minute ride from my house (clicky below) I like mine it with onions, Jimmys sauce & cheese. Read how he makes their hot dogs, you can buy their "Famous Sauce" online it's kind of like the sauce in a can of plain baked beans without the beans but has a little tang to it. 

https://www.jimsfamoussauce.com/jimsspecialhotdog.php

https://www.jimsfamoussauce.com/jimsfamoussauce.php

jim"s hot dogs - Review of Jim's Drive In Incorporated, West Mifflin, PA -  Tripadvisor

jim's special dog

• Like 3