Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The plan is to go get drunk, eat mexican and have crazy sex.  But, I could forgo two of the three and be good.  Nawww...best to keep all three as margaritas tend to help with inhibitions.  

@f7ben what is your secret to getting anal?

I'll help you out here,.

Going to get mexican food and planning to give butt stuff a whirl not the best idea..:lol:

I would suggest a light meal, fish and a rice, chicken and a veggie.. something that's not going to move thru the digestive system quickly...

Lube is your friend!!:thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I'll help you out here,.

Going to get mexican food and planning to give butt stuff a whirl not the best idea..:lol:

I would suggest a light meal, fish and a rice, chicken and a veggie.. something that's not going to move thru the digestive system quickly...

Lube is your friend!!:thumbsup:

She will be given a very selective menu....I just hope she doesn't wonder why.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The plan is to go get drunk, eat mexican and have crazy sex.  But, I could forgo two of the three and be good.  Nawww...best to keep all three as margaritas tend to help with inhibitions.  

You wanna get anal ? WTF !!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

She will be given a very selective menu....I just hope she doesn't wonder why.  :lol: 

Lots of margaritas!!:burp:

Fuck, I love margaritas, I can't wait till summer to gulp some down..Best of luck with tonights anal adventures my friend!!

:bc:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Chicken Parmesan with marinara sauce, homemade cheese raviolis and garlic bread.

raspberry turnovers later....😀 

You reading the paper with your dinner? 

:lol:

Screenshot_20210213-162141_Facebook.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Does your wife know about this?