Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

I think wifey picked us out some nice vittles for tonight.  A couple of filets (beef and seabass), some fresh asparagus and hollandaise sauce and some freshly whipped taters!  Some after dinner chocolate covered strawberries (meh) and a nice bottle of red and white.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dave said:

Reverse seared?

:news:

Of course :lol:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Over Clams and scallops?

With any luck they might have smelts....lol

D1BC3540-722F-4E85-AD0A-47AAE7ADDD29.gif

Isn't it a little early for smelts?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think wifey picked us out some nice vittles for tonight.  A couple of filets (beef and seabass), some fresh asparagus and hollandaise sauce and some freshly whipped taters!  Some after dinner chocolate covered strawberries (meh) and a nice bottle of red and white.  

When did you all of a sudden go from cereal and canned beans to meals like that. V day special?  :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Of course :lol:

Isn't it a little early for smelts?

When did you all of a sudden go from cereal and canned beans to meals like that. V day special?  :lol:

We've been classing it up with that "Hello Fresh" meal fixings the last month or so.  But, don't get me wrong, I will always be able to peel open a can of Bush's or Beefaroni and eat it right out of the can with a plastic spoon.  :bc:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We've been classing it up with that "Hello Fresh" meal fixings the last month or so.  But, don't get me wrong, I will always be able to peel open a can of Bush's or Beefaroni and eat it right out of the can with a plastic spoon.  :bc:

Cold?

Just now, Zambroski said:

:bc:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

tenor (1).gif

Why not have it cooked to perfection?

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Ham in the oven. $8 for a ham steak or $13 for the whole ham? I'll take the whole ham. Cheers, thanks a lot....

Love a nice ham....the skins to die for.

21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Does your wife know about this?

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I just texted her the link.

You guys are talking about my wife.  You are lucky I'm not Pouty or you'd both get the hammer for this!!!

:lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, I meant cost difference.  I love ham so, I'm not going to pay for just a slice when for just a bit more, I can buy the ham and make 5-6 slices for the same price.

Ya because it's quicker

Does anyone here use an InstantPot?

We have had one for a year and have yet to get a single meal off it.  

When we aren't fighting to get the lid & seal on, it does nothing but instantly scorch shit to the bottom of it.

Yes, we tried adding more water. 

I'm ready to fucking huck it into traffic.

No chicken & wild rice soup for us tonight...