Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Been awhile since I had one. I always liked the lamb. ( probably goat)

I probably eat there at least once a week. Awesome Kabob dinners.  Thats what I usually get.  Lots of food for $15.99. Enough for dinner , and lunch the next day 

IMG_20161205_220807427.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ckf said:

Awesome! Are you feeling better?

feel good.  worst thing is the healthier i get the harder it is to get my 1000 calorie burn at the gym.  first few weeks was frigging easy to set the treadmill at 4mph and burn it off,  now I have to jog or add in hills to get the heart rate up and my knees have been bad for years so I try to limit the jogging.  

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I probably eat there at least once a week. Awesome Kabob dinners.  Thats what I usually get.  Lots of food for $15.99. Enough for dinner , and lunch the next day 

IMG_20161205_220807427.jpg

have a decent lebanese place near me that does kabobs and shawarma.  WIfe and kids don't want to try it so i go and get takeout when i am solo sometimes.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Dave said:

Some baked potato and bacon soup and some chicken on some shitty pumpernickel bread.

Shitty pumpernickel is my favorite.....:lol:

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

to many wings for breakfast?

Havent eaten today...havent had wings for a bit....it was either the pumpernickel sandwich or the backed potato and bacon soup i had last nite that did the trick....i think.... hopefully Imodium kicks in soon here.

Edited by Dave

57 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Get an Imodium. I had the shits before a golf tournament this fall and took one.... didn't shit for 2 days :lol: 

Last time i took imodium was down in mexico....i didnt shit for a week almost...the pepto works good for me....all systems go now. :bc: