Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Just now, Zambroski said:

There is little that makes me happier than a fresh $10 bill standing at the order counter at TB.

TB FTMFW!

I think it came to around $14 for the two Quesadilla combos :bc:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There is little that makes me happier than a fresh $10 bill standing at the order counter at TB.

TB FTMFW!

I've got a lot better about not eating out very much anymore, but every 2 months or so, I get a craving for T-Bell or White Castle and it is like a $15 bill.

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I had never had it before.  It was interesting with coffee.  Would go way better with a beer or three.

Speaking of coffee, do any of you put a little bit of butter in your coffee instead of sugar? I just watched something about it on YouTube. I need to try it.

57 minutes ago, ckf said:

Speaking of coffee, do any of you put a little bit of butter in your coffee instead of sugar? I just watched something about it on YouTube. I need to try it.

The only thing that goes into my coffee is various forms of alcohol.  Other then that, straight.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Had some of these with pepper jack and triscuits this afternoon at work along with a few High Life's.....delicious!

IMG_2571.JPG

I used to love these things. Haven't had one in a long time :bc:

Image result for firecracker sausage

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Had some of these with pepper jack and triscuits this afternoon at work along with a few High Life's.....delicious!

IMG_2571.JPG

Drinking on the job....wtf jimbo ? :lol:

8 hours ago, Dave said:

Drinking on the job....wtf jimbo ? :lol:

Have you ever spent the day painting? Most of the painters that I know take several smoke breaks during the day :joint:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Have you ever spent the day painting? Most of the painters that I know take several smoke breaks during the day :joint:

Come to think of it back when I was an apprentice....I do recall seeing the painters having wine with their lunch. :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

There is a local painting contractor here that allows for zero smoke breaks.  He pays his guys well and is successful but if you are a smoker, forget it, he's not interested. Nice guy but his quotes are sure spendy. Very well run and professional though.  All his guys have uniforms.  

I think the boys I usually use are all meth heads. :lol: ...but they do good work.

Just now, Zambroski said:

There is a local painting contractor here that allows for zero smoke breaks.  He pays his guys well and is successful but if you are a smoker, forget it, he's not interested. Nice guy but his quotes are sure spendy. Very well run and professional though.  All his guys have uniforms.  

I think the boys I usually use are all meth heads. :lol: ...but they do good work.

I didn't mean cigarette breaks :bong: