Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Just now, Woodtick said:

It's slow cooked sweet and hot seasoned pork. I alway order it when doing tacos.

Well here i thought it was an auto correct mistake :lol:

Learn something new everyday. :bc:

On September 7, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Mainecat said:

Only an asshole would have responded in a food thread like you did to what I had for dinner. If you don't like my political views fine keep em in the political threads.

I was going to say you imagined what you had it was really your daily porridge at the institution and you drooled half it all over yourself :finger: 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Got some chili going in the crock pot for later tonight... pulled pork, smoked Tri-tip, venison,  and coarse ground burger...

DSC_1219.JPG

That looks so good. Are you going to make corn bread?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That looks so good. Are you going to make corn bread?

Thank homie..:bc:

No, when I serve it, I do cheese melted on top with a dollop of sour cream..and Frito scoops on the side..edible spoons..lol

Figured it was about crockpotfuckstick time,..been in the high 40's at night, mid to low 60's during the day..winter is on its way in CNY!!! 🙌 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Got some chili going in the crock pot for later tonight... pulled pork, smoked Tri-tip, venison,  and coarse ground burger...

DSC_1219.JPG

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

No, when I serve it, I do cheese melted on top with a dollop of sour cream..and Frito scoops on the side..edible spoons..lol

Figured it was about crockpotfuckstick time,..been in the high 40's at night, mid to low 60's during the day..winter is on its way in CNY!!! 🙌 

NICE!  I used to make a venison chili that was out of this world.  But, I don't hunt so unless somebody gives me some...it's cow burger.  Never made any with pork though....sounds good!

How you been Rigid?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

DSC_1219.JPG

I love tri tip :thumb:  Problem is that it's hard to find around here.

34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:bigfinger:

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

NICE!  I used to make a venison chili that was out of this world.  But, I don't hunt so unless somebody gives me some...it's cow burger.  Never made any with pork though....sounds good!

How you been Rigid?

There was a local BBQ joint where I used to live in NH that mad chili with dig chunks of pork and beef. It was delicious. They used to donate a couple of big trays of it to the snowmobile club whenever we had an event. :thumb: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know this prolly makes me a bad person but, gonna punish about a dozen tollhouse cookies with about a gallon of milk.  I DGAF!!!!!

Just a dozen? Who you trying to kid? :lol:

Strip-loins from a little market that opened up the road this summer. Turns out the lady who owns it is married to the guy who owns one of the best steakhouses in town. Steaks are supposed to be the same as the restaurant sells. We shall see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Strip-loins from a little market that opened up the road this summer. Turns out the lady who owns it is married to the guy who owns one of the best steakhouses in town. Steaks are supposed to be the same as the restaurant sells. We shall see.

Where you live in ont if you dont mind asking?

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Where you live in ont if you dont mind asking?

Just outside Kitchener/Waterloo. Little spot called Bloomingdale.

2 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ah ic....my son lives in Fergus. 

30 minutes away.  :congrats:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lot's of horse drawn buggies in them parts.

Yes sir, north side of Waterloo is Mennonite country.