for tonight's game I just got done loading the crock pot with 2 racks of ribs

Hawaiian style ribs 

real ez and so good 

2 racks 2 cups hoissin sauce (2jars}

1 sm can pineapple juice

3Tbs fresh grated Ginger

3Tbs sesame oil 

mix up dump 3/4 over ribs 

when done cut up some scallions/green onion and sprinkel over along with some Sesame seeds

put extra sauce on side for people who want them extra sloppy

serve with or over rice 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Must be a avid griller like that Smalls feller.:popcornchair:

lol I went to get the smoker out of the shed this spring and found the mice had been living large in it . so no slow smoked  meat this yr .

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol I went to get the smoker out of the shed this spring and found the mice had been living large in it . so no slow smoked  meat this yr .

You and Biggie share the same shed?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You and Biggie share the same shed?

we talked about going in on one together but logistics did not work out

fuck 2 sheds 2 smokers. the one at the cabin and the one at my house . I did not mind the old charcoal one at the cabin . but the one at the house had the digital timer and auto feed the woodchip blocks in to fire box . I cant remember but I thought I spent over 300 for it .

I could have prob washed it but I would never be able to enjoy anything out of it ever again just picture the shit and nest .

fuck I have to go north soon and start putting everything in tubs for mouse season

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

fuck 2 sheds 2 smokers. the ne at the cabin and the one at my house . I did not mind the old charcoal one at the cabin . but the one at the house had the digital timer and auto feed the woodchip blocks in to fire box . I cant remember but I thought I spent over 300 for it .

I could have prob washed it but I would never be able to enjoy anything out of it ever again just picture the shit and nest .

fuck I have to go north soon and start putting everything in tubs for mouse season

Get yourself a Pine Martin. My cabin has been vermin free for years. I had a real problem with red squirrels,not anymore.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Get yourself a Pine Martin. My cabin has been vermin free for years. I had a real problem with red squirrels,not anymore.

I have seen that they clear the shit out .

we have had a shit load of skunks and porky pines this yr . I think the old man a few cabins down told me he has given like 12 skunks navy burials this summer

can you buy and relocate Pine martins from any place ? I would buy a family of them to drop in the woods around the place

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

lol when I bought the home I am in now it was a condemned 700ish sf rambler it is now a 2300sf 2 story .

well when I got it there were a bunch of red squires living in the attic .

me and a neighbor got out some lawn chairs and a case of beer and a 22 and sat in the lawn shooting them as they came out of the hole . the cop came over gave us a WTF my neighbor knew the guy so pretty soon he was like give me that thing you guys suck at this . we got them all that day  

The one that is under my camp just showed up one day a few years ago. I think they are some what protected in the UP? It turns white in the winter with deep red eyes. My buddies hate going in the crawl because of those eyes. LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The one that is under my camp just showed up one day a few years ago. I think they are some what protected in the UP? It turns white in the winter with deep red eyes. My buddies hate going in the crawl because of those eyes. LOL

Out of curiosity I googled this and I think  you have is a weasel as Pine Martens don't turn white.

IMG_3415.JPG.0820b5507a52ac2bf906e8595fa99e25.JPG

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

we talked about going in on one together but logistics did not work out

fuck 2 sheds 2 smokers. the one at the cabin and the one at my house . I did not mind the old charcoal one at the cabin . but the one at the house had the digital timer and auto feed the woodchip blocks in to fire box . I cant remember but I thought I spent over 300 for it .

I had a mouse nest in my spare bbq.  Fired it up with them in it.  Fuckers, never used it after that.

Brought the smoker home from up north today.  Yours sounds like mine a Bradley auto feed with digital temp.  Paid about 400.

On 9/16/2017 at 8:10 AM, Zambroski said:

You can have my Crocs when you pry them from my cold dad feet!!!!

:lol:

They're all yours, Faggot :lol:

21 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I really like Jets Pizza.:ylsuper:

Best take out only pizza you can get 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

for tonight's game I just got done loading the crock pot with 2 racks of ribs

Hawaiian style ribs 

real ez and so good 

2 racks 2 cups hoissin sauce (2jars}

1 sm can pineapple juice

3Tbs fresh grated Ginger

3Tbs sesame oil 

mix up dump 3/4 over ribs 

when done cut up some scallions/green onion and sprinkel over along with some Sesame seeds

put extra sauce on side for people who want them extra sloppy

serve with or over rice 

Been taking rib ruining tips from Crockpotfuckstick :flush:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I had a mouse nest in my spare bbq.  Fired it up with them in it.  Fuckers, never used it after that.

Brought the smoker home from up north today.  Yours sounds like mine a Bradley auto feed with digital temp.  Paid about 400.

I put it on the curb with mouse shit and nest and all it was gone with in the hour. just extra flavor I guess fucking nasty