Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Don't pay any attention to him, he's one of those vegetarians :lol: 

I have a hard time finding tri-tip around here. Whenever I find them I grab a few :bc:

Im having baby back ribs for dinner today. :news:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Don't you have a pellet grill? If so fire that bad boy up :bc:

Yup i do....wife wants bbq.....shes doing the cooking. :lol:

Actually only use the Treager when were camping.

have some Korean ribs in the crock pot . so pretty much baby backs cooked in hosan sauce sesame oil and some ground ginger  cooked all day and served over rice fresh from the bag . ok fuck it I am hungry heading down now

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Don't pay any attention to him, he's one of those vegetarians :lol: 

I have a hard time finding tri-tip around here. Whenever I find them I grab a few :bc:

no market basket up that way right because they have it around here a fair amount

had chicken kabobs 

wife and kids had steaktips, taters and roaster zuke and summer squash.  I mighta snuck a steak tip but trying to be good since Daves catching me

239.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no market basket up that way right because they have it around here a fair amount

had chicken kabobs 

wife and kids had steaktips, taters and roaster zuke and summer squash.  I mighta snuck a steak tip but trying to be good since Daves catching me

239.jpg

Aha!!! Ive caught upto you....i was 240.8 yesterday morn. :bc:

Congrats on getting under 240.

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

Aha!!! Ive caught upto you....i was 240.8 yesterday morn. :bc:

Congrats on getting under 240.

237 this morning.  trying for 230 then going to sit there.  not worth the effort to go much lower than that to me.  Being skinny ain't helping me get laid more.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

237 this morning.  trying for 230 then going to sit there.  not worth the effort to go much lower than that to me.  Being skinny ain't helping me get laid more.  

Thats great Jeff!...and not so great. :lol:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

had chicken kabobs 

239.jpg

No, there isn't a MB around here :( Price Chopper and Shaws are the only bigger stores around here. I can find them every once in a while at Shaws.

Congrats on getting under 240. Is it helping with your knee problems?

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, ckf said:

No, there isn't a MB around here :( Price Chopper and Shaws are the only bigger stores around here. I can find them every once in a while at Shaws.

Congrats on getting under 240. Is it helping with your knee problems?

I bet his knees feel great....hell I've only dropped 25 pounds since January and my knees don't hurt all....but now my shoulders do for some stupid reason! :lol:

Anybody have supplement suggestions to help with joint pain?

Running still tweaks my right knee. Lefts been good. I notice how much better overall they are getting in and out of a car. Used to hate getting in one which is part of the reason I've driven full size trucks suv for 20 years 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Running still tweaks my right knee. Lefts been good. I notice how much better overall they are getting in and out of a car. Used to hate getting in one which is part of the reason I've driven full size trucks suv for 20 years 

Do you take any supplements to help with joint pain?

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Do you take any supplements to help with joint pain?

Give turmeric a try,..