Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Try it, you might like it :dunno:

I didn't know there werer people that existed that haven't had fries with their pizza.  This place really IS educational!  

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Rarely eat either anymore.

Basically just eat enough so i dont feel dizzy. :lol:

I caved last night on some lasagna....damn it!  I feel like shit about it today too.  Gotta get back on that horse!

• Like 3

...oh...and when I say "some lasagna", well, I punished that shit like it was trying to set my house on fire....and that fucking garlic butter bread was in on it too!  Got his ass!!!!

Ughhhh....

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...oh...and when I say "some lasagna", well, I punished that shit like it was trying to set my house on fire....and that fucking garlic butter bread was in on it too!  Got his ass!!!!

Ughhhh....

Im probably gonna have wings this weekend at the cabin...the crew of buddies coming doesnt mess around. :lol:

Screenshot_20170601-075308_zps6ebhbwnw.p

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im probably gonna have wings this weekend at the cabin...the crew of buddies coming doesnt mess around. :lol:

Screenshot_20170601-075308_zps6ebhbwnw.p

Gonna grill em?  I'm actually thinking about doing the same.  Still not as good as fried IMO.  But much better health wise.  And if I take my time and do them right with the right smoke and seasoning...shit!  They're pretty damn good.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Gonna grill em?  I'm actually thinking about doing the same.  Still not as good as fried IMO.  But much better health wise.  And if I take my time and do them right with the right smoke and seasoning...shit!  They're pretty damn good.

Im not doing anything...im gonna sit with my bottle of water and try to control myself. :lmao:

10 hours ago, Dave said:

Can honestly say ive never had fries and pizza together... :lol:

it's delish. haven't had fries since October though and don't really miss them.  I really only crave sweets I can eat a protein and veggies lunch and dinner pretty much forever

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

agreed,  fried are the best but grilled are still real good and so much better for you.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's delish. haven't had fries since October though and don't really miss them.  I really only crave sweets I can eat a protein and veggies lunch and dinner pretty much forever

Potato chips and chicken wings here...i still have chips every now and then...but I dont eat the whole bag.

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Some Reese's crunchy cookie cup thing and a glass of milk.  Same thing that was for lunch too.  

A box of popcorn, and a dr pepper..... :lol:

Small town Iowa, we still have a little old lady with a popcorn stand on main street....

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Dave said:

Im not doing anything...im gonna sit with my bottle of water and try to control myself. :lmao:

Stay away from this thread Dave!!

• Like 1

Velveeta   shells and cheese fresh from the box

BTW the shimmery dry cheese ish stuff that dries in the pan before you can even finish your bowl makes me a bit nervous

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1