Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Showtime said:

1.5lb T-bone for me, wife is having lobster and crab legs, Cajun shrimp, sautéed onions and mushrooms, cesar salad roasted Brussels sprouts. 

toss the baby cabbage fart makers and that is one hell of a meal.

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pinot Noir

Spice rubbed 2” thIck T-bone on the grill, Mac and cheese and a few pieces of broccoli.... lol

homemade cheesecake and home made maple fudge in the fridge for later.

ILL be there in an hr

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We had take out from PF Changs.....Spicy chicken, lettuce wraps and shrimp Fried rice.

Then I watched someone get completely floored off one 10mg gummy  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

We had take out from PF Changs.....Spicy chicken, lettuce wraps and shrimp Fried rice.

Then I watched someone get completely floored off one 10mg gummy  :lol: 

Everyone is different when it comes to edibles, but 10mg isn't much, lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

She is familiar with smoking but only had edibles once before in Vegas last year and said they didn't doo much if anything. She read the directions that said starting does of 5 to 10 mg and ate it. Bout an hour an a half later she's texting me from across the table all squinty eyed asking when it will go away.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

She is familiar with smoking but only had edibles once before in Vegas last year and said they didn't doo much if anything. She read the directions that said starting does of 5 to 10 mg and ate it. Bout an hour an a half later she's texting me from across the table all squinty eyed asking when it will go away.  :lol: 

:lol:

15 hours ago, Zeusand said:

Greek stew, orzo and salad

20201231_182347.jpg

When I was a kid back in the 14th century our neighbors were Greek, that’s when I got to try that stew. Incredibly good. In fact I have never met a Greek dish I didn’t like.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When I was a kid back in the 14th century our neighbors were Greek, that’s when I got to try that stew. Incredibly good. In fact I have never met a Greek dish I didn’t like.

I'm Greek and grew up eating some pretty good food. I cook Greek meals quite often and use a recipe book unlike my mother who could prepare a meal like it was nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

i took 4 one night and got the paranoia going.  Wasn't good as i had to drive 40 minutes after they kicked in.  2-3 is the perfect amount IMO

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i took 4 one night and got the paranoia going.  Wasn't good as i had to drive 40 minutes after they kicked in.  2-3 is the perfect amount IMO

To much isn't a good thing, lol. I take about 100 mg at a time and don't really feel it. But it does help take the edge off the back pain and other ailments, lol

• Like 1