Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner????

ckf

per request, boneless skinless unrolled dry rub chicken thighs... about to go on the grille 

;)

wild rice and yup, daughter requested canned French cut green beans so... 

IMG_20231114_170545450.jpg

IMG_20231114_172416500.jpg

IMG_20231114_172431577.jpg

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 3

20 minute dinner for the kiddo... done! 

I usually do Bobby Flay's dry rub on pork/chicken but decided to try this one.  Daughter put a dab of blue cheese dressing on it to curb the heat.  

edit: I used just a sprinkle of salt rather than the teaspoon 

IMG_20231114_173701565.jpg

IMG_20231114_173801113.jpg

IMG_20231114_173844388.jpg

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The recipe said Tablespoon which is 3 teaspoons.  It also states kosher though and 1.5 tsp of normal salt weighs as much as 3 tsp of Diamond crystal kosher so you should cut any recipe that calls for Kosher in 1/2 if you use table salt...

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

20 minute dinner for the kiddo... done! 

I usually do Bobby Flay's dry rub on pork/chicken but decided to try this one.  Daughter put a dab of blue cheese dressing on it to curb the heat.  

IMG_20231114_173701565.jpg

IMG_20231114_173801113.jpg

IMG_20231114_173844388.jpg

Did something similar last night ...looks good :thumbsup:

howsabout lunch?     i bought a pound of good rare roast beef an yesterday  while putting a sandwich together i realized im really bored with the same ol same ol  so i broke out the frying pan,  dropped a couple slices in a hot pan.  a quick sear on one side, flipped them over added a slice of provolone cheese on top n folded them over, repeated that one more time while i toasted up an onion roll in the toaster oven, added some horse radish ...:thumb:.      sooooo good compared to a cold RB n cheese on white or wheat.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, old indy said:

howsabout lunch?     i bought a pound of good rare roast beef an yesterday  while putting a sandwich together i realized im really bored with the same ol same ol  so i broke out the frying pan,  dropped a couple slices in a hot pan.  a quick sear on one side, flipped them over added a slice of provolone cheese on top n folded them over, repeated that one more time while i toasted up an onion roll in the toaster oven, added some horse radish ...:thumb:.      sooooo good compared to a cold RB n cheese on white or wheat.

Nicole makes hot roast beef subs for dinner once in a while. Occasionally she will also make some Au jus for a French dip.

• Like 2