Check your account email address ×

Getting that time of year....predictions on 2024 snowmobiles.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ski Doo:   Very possible something to go up against the Boost trail/crossover sleds.   Maybe a rebirth of the Mach 1.  Possibly an electric sled.

Polaris:  Some version of smart shock package.   They've been working on it for over 4 years.  Possibly a 4 stroke turbo.   Possibly an electric sled.

Cat:   More models in the new chassis and hopefully a big bore of some sort.  

Yamaha:  Maybe get the new chassis in a mountain sled.   Possibly exit the business. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ski Doo:   Very possible something to go up against the Boost trail/crossover sleds.   Maybe a rebirth of the Mach 1.  Possibly an electric sled.

Polaris:  Some version of smart shock package.   They've been working on it for over 4 years.  Possibly a 4 stroke turbo.   Possibly an electric sled.

Yamaha:  Maybe get the new chassis in a mountain sled.   Possibly exit the business. 

600 class 4 stroke at best for Polaris 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think cat will exit , Yamaha will take over 

Ski doo: bare minimum to keep sales. Nothing exciting at all. Maybe new plastics 

polairs: don’t really need to do much 

Yamaha: they’re dead 

cat: the 600 catalyst and BNG on all the other models 

Doo - flatland turbo smoker and bng's

Poo - fire extinguishers as standard accessories

Cat - possibility that the catalyst 600 will actually be available for order

Yam - middle finger to the sledding world

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Lynx will revolutionize the industry in 2024.

That would be cool.  I was so close to buying a Xterrain 900r last year.  Prices are starting to scare me, as it is I spent more than 17 grand for this Expedition I ended up with.  

16 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Lynx will revolutionize the industry in 2024.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That would be cool.  I was so close to buying a Xterrain 900r last year.  Prices are starting to scare me, as it is I spent more than 17 grand for this Expedition I ended up with.  

A 2022 Rave RE just popped up on marketplace and caught my eye…of course it rained today so it seems like a great time to buy a sled.😂🤔

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A 2022 Rave RE just popped up on marketplace and caught my eye…of course it rained today so it seems like a great time to buy a sled.😂🤔

We were talking last week that last year the Lynx was the talk of the sled world.  This year we've seen a total of about 3 on the trail and that included 2 last week.

Ski-doo supposedly is announcing their flatland turbo with limited build this year.  Can just image the price.

Polaris will probably offer the 9R in an XCR snowcheck only.

Arctic Cat will up the Blast one with their 600 Catalyst.....maybe.

Yamaha will continue as an engine supplier another year then get out of the snowmobile business.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

We were talking last week that last year the Lynx was the talk of the sled world.  This year we've seen a total of about 3 on the trail and that included 2 last week.

Ski-doo supposedly is announcing their flatland turbo with limited build this year.  Can just image the price.

Polaris will probably offer the 9R in an XCR snowcheck only.

Arctic Cat will up the Blast one with their 600 Catalyst.....maybe.

Yamaha will continue as an engine supplier another year then get out of the snowmobile business.

I got a price for 23 XCR 850 with the 7S Gauge….19,700 OTD

A 9R XCR would be somewhere around 23,000 I’m guessing…ouch.😫

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

From the production line manager for Yamaha. 33 models, down from 37.

Cat Catalyst takes the sled world by storm!

Polaris? Who cares?

Ski Doo? Same.

Yamaha is like Cat, planning there 2025 sleds. Yamaha is far from dead. Cat is as always, the greatest brand ever. I'm back! No lies on the Yamaha stuff. Right from the horses mouth.

23 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Polaris? Who cares?

Ski Doo? Same.

Yamaha is like Cat, planning there 2025 sleds. Yamaha is far from dead. Cat is as always, the greatest brand ever. I'm back! No lies on the Yamaha stuff. Right from the horses mouth.

Yes , cats 600cc sled is going to take the world by storm :lol: fucking moron 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not sure how many of them were sold in MN, but it sure seems like there are lots of them on Marketplace.

Two friends have them and love them.  The one was going to love it no matter what, the other loves it, but doesn't think it is that much better then a comparable Doo. 

If they'd offer a 600R Enduro or whatever their XC sled is, I'd consider one.

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

More sled than you will ever be able to handle. A 200 is probably to much. Fuckung loser!

You are a real fucking faggot :lol: 600 class sled. If you’re a smallish woman I’d apologize but I’m guessing you’re a guy and you say things like TIGHT AND TWISTIES DERRR DERRRR DERRR

Absolute fucking trash from cat the last 12 years and I doubt it will change 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are a real fucking faggot :lol: 600 class sled. If you’re a smallish woman I’d apologize but I’m guessing you’re a guy and you say things like TIGHT AND TWISTIES DERRR DERRRR DERRR

Absolute fucking trash from cat the last 12 years and I doubt it will change 

Hes like 5'5 and 130lbs ...so yeah.:lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hes like 5'5 and 130lbs ...so yeah.:lol:

Well my 15 yo daughter is 5’11 and 130lbs and she sure as fuck doesn’t wanna ride any faggot ass 600. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Polaris? Who cares?

Ski Doo? Same.

Got booted again from HCS, huh?

• Haha 3