Check your account email address ×

Getting that time of year....predictions on 2024 snowmobiles.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

From the production line manager for Yamaha. 33 models, down from 37.

Cat Catalyst takes the sled world by storm!

Polaris? Who cares?

Ski Doo? Same.

Yamaha is like Cat, planning there 2025 sleds. Yamaha is far from dead. Cat is as always, the greatest brand ever. I'm back! No lies on the Yamaha stuff. Right from the horses mouth.

Guys overly brand loyal are as annoying as leftist democraps.   Congrats. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Guys overly brand loyal are as annoying as leftist democraps.   Congrats. 

Yep between Ramstad and Karen2Karen they are like nails on a chalkboard. AC retard fanboys.  :suicide:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

Word is the 600 cat engine is new.  Supposedly has the 800 crank 

but if that’s the case then why no 800 catalyst

because nobody needs a 800!! all you need is a 600 goddamnit!!! :mc:

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Cat market share will decline further without something more enticing than a 600. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

That's true, was told that by the people who worked on the 600 engine.  No 800 Catalyst, because the crank case had to be redesigned, and the 800 is being sunsetted - no R&D money for an engine that was only going to be used for 1 year.  Bigger engine not ready to go yet, but is in testing now.  Some people say it IS ready to go, but Cat didn't want to release it at the same time.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Cat market share will decline further without something more enticing than a 600. 

They need an...  Enticer?   :thumbsup:

Speaking of which, why don't Yamaha's have cool names anymore - Enticer, Exciter, V-Max.  I can't keep track of their letters - LTXE or whatever.  It's confusing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

They need an...  Enticer?   :thumbsup:

Speaking of which, why don't Yamaha's have cool names anymore - Enticer, Exciter, V-Max.  I can't keep track of their letters - LTXE or whatever.  It's confusing.

Sidewinder and SRX are cool names and make up almost their entire lineup.  Agree on the letters though. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Too bad they can’t sneak a dirty ‘ol Zuke 900 in there…fuck the EPA!👌🏻😂

1000 triple/single would suite me just fine.  :D

Just now, Highmark said:

Sidewinder and SRX are cool names and make up almost their entire lineup.  Agree on the letters though. 

I forgot about Sidewinder - that's a really cool name.  I'd buy one, just for the name.

Polaris and Ski Doo need to boost their trail sleds.  SD has a cool name already (Mach Z) - what's Polaris going to call theirs?  I don't like Boost.  Come up with something else.  How about XCR Red Rocket?

4 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

I forgot about Sidewinder - that's a really cool name.  I'd buy one, just for the name.

Polaris and Ski Doo need to boost their trail sleds.  SD has a cool name already (Mach Z) - what's Polaris going to call theirs?  I don't like Boost.  Come up with something else.  How about XCR Red Rocket?

Ski doo tarnished the Mach Z name with the 900r

18 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

because nobody needs a 800!! all you need is a 600 goddamnit!!! :mc:

:lol:

Well last time I was out with the f3 600 the trails were perfect and nobody could keep up

but it sure didn’t have that zazzzz in the straights 

10 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Ski Doo no longer has a Mach Z...it was a one year model.   MXZ is still around has has a long heritage.   Renegade is a cool but been around a long time as well.  Think they still have a Blizzard as well. 

Boost isn't its name.   Its Switchback Assault Boost or VR1 Boost.  XCR is plenty good don't need to add anything else.  Storm should be retired forever because the last ones were so bad.  :lol:  

Cat still has the Thundercat and ZR moniker's.

Names don't make the sled.   

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ski Doo no longer has a Mach Z...it was a one year model.   MXZ is still around has has a long heritage.   Renegade is a cool but been around a long time as well. 

Boost isn't its name.   Its Switchback Assault Boost or VR1 Boost.  XCR is plenty good don't need to add anything else.

Cat still has the Thundercat and ZR moniker's.

Names don't make the sled.   

MXZ was THE name in high performance trail in the 90’s then ski doo whored it out on everything. The name means nothing now 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are a real fucking faggot :lol: 600 class sled. If you’re a smallish woman I’d apologize but I’m guessing you’re a guy and you say things like TIGHT AND TWISTIES DERRR DERRRR DERRR

Absolute fucking trash from cat the last 12 years and I doubt it will change 

What a poor loser you are. Almost feel sorry. Keep that 120 between the rhubarb. 

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I got a price for 23 XCR 850 with the 7S Gauge….19,700 OTD

A 9R XCR would be somewhere around 23,000 I’m guessing…ouch.😫

My son just went through this when he bought a sled in BC. The extra $$$ for the 9r over the 850 was too much for what you gained in HP, may as well go boost he said and did :bc: