Check your account email address ×

Ian is about ready to mess some shit up

BOHICA

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why? I thought the fed had to sell it to if you bought at least 90 days before the event . 

No idea , he just told me that today when I checked in on him. His place is 6500 sq ft and worth we’ll over a million so no clue if that matters. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No idea , he just told me that today when I checked in on him. His place is 6500 sq ft and worth we’ll over a million so no clue if that matters. 

Yeah I have a few buds on the river who have had there homes paid for a few times over the yrs . He just did not buy in would be my guess . Very $$$. My buds will try to guess by end of Jan if it is looking like a big snow winter . If it is they pay fema the $$$ if not let it slide . Would be tough to buy in hurricane countery with such a low chance of getting hit .

Another one of those govenment bailout things they let the insurance corps skate out of it if you are in a flood zone because they offer it .

I bet a place north of a mill is in that 12g or better a yr flood coverage 

Edited by Ez ryder

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah I have a few buds on the river who have had there homes paid for a few times over the yrs . He just did not buy in would be my guess . Very $$$. My buds will try to guess by end of Jan if it is looking like a big snow winter . If it is they pay fema the $$$ if not let it slide . Would be tough to buy in hurricane countery with such a low chance of getting hit .

Another one of those govenment bailout things they let the insurance corps skate out of it if you are in a flood zone because they offer it .

I bet a place north of a mill is in that 12g or better a yr flood coverage 

Totally possible , he’s a bit of a scatter brain from 20 years of massive oxy dosing and now that they cut him off he’s in so much pain he can’t hardly function

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Wind is starting to pick up here in Punta Gorda, been raining nonstop since I got here, too. Tomorrow is supposed to be the shit show, hurricane force winds start around 8am-ish and build to a forecasted 120-130mph.

Of course I told my father to go get water and food so he goes and gets tuna fish and chicken but no water. He thinks he's going to drink his fucking pool water. I have two water bottles and I'm filling them for me. 

What could go wrong, it's just a hurricane.

Water, who needs water.  But are you vaccinated.

Stay safe.

• Sad 1

Wind is starting to pick up here in Punta Gorda, been raining nonstop since I got here, too. Tomorrow is supposed to be the shit show, hurricane force winds start around 8am-ish and build to a forecasted 120-130mph.

Of course I told my father to go get water and food so he goes and gets tuna fish and chicken but no water. He thinks he's going to drink his fucking pool water. I have two water bottles and I'm filling them for me. 

Looks like your in for direct hit!!

12’+ surge!!!

stay safe going to be long recovery!

• Sad 1

Best wishes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

real shame it's not a direct hit on Mar-a-lago... :sad:

God, you're so f'ing pathetic.  Even a hurricane thread exposes your TDS.  Maybe before you press enter on whatever it is you type up, step back and think to yourself, "Am I being edgy, or just a douche?"  Because odds are, it's the latter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Good luck and stay safe. On a side note you can probably drop a boat on the road with no problem once the storm hits.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

God, you're so f'ing pathetic.  Even a hurricane thread exposes your TDS.  Maybe before you press enter on whatever it is you type up, step back and think to yourself, "Am I being edgy, or just a douche?"  Because odds are, it's the latter.

:owned:

Total fucking douche..

• Gold Member

Even built right why?? Just doesn’t seem worth it to me. I mean what’s the point of staying so you can spray flex seal on the bottom of your door when the water starts coming in. My aunt has never left for one she says they survived charley they’re staying. Good luck to any that do stay and ride it out 👍.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Even built right why?? Just doesn’t seem worth it to me. I mean what’s the point of staying so you can spray flex seal on the bottom of your door when the water starts coming in. My aunt has never left for one she says they survived charley they’re staying. Good luck to any that do stay and ride it out 👍.

Fox Weather just came across my phone saying possible 18’ surge in some areas…good god.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How much damage will the federal goverment have to pay for so that people can live in the shithole state? 

So now every state that gets hammered by hurricanes and requires FEMA are shithole states.  You're a real winner :news:

• Like 1