Check your account email address ×

Ian is about ready to mess some shit up

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just watching this on news.

If we believe dirty Don…
 Couldn’t you make the argument that everything that has been done to “fight “ global warming has been a failure.  shouldn’t we be seeing at least a mild decrease instead of a massive increase? 

Just having some cable news desk jockey state his opinion by saying "Hey, look, I used to live there and these storms are increasing" is good enough info for some  

The climate alarmist would come back and say it'll take hundreds of years to see any noticeable change. And at that time the earth natural cycle will....... :lol: 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Do us a favor, and stop giving Wisconsin a bad look by acting like you're a climate alarmist believer ... good grief.  A simple search shows many of the worst hurricanes in US history came well before the weather nazis kicked off their global warming scam.  And yep, I passed 3rd grade ... but did you??

tell us more about your 3rd grade science teacher 

of course I passed 3rd grade, I even won a speelyng bea. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just having some cable news desk jockey state his opinion by saying "Hey, look, I used to live there and these storms are increasing" is good enough info for some  

The climate alarmist would come back and say it'll take hundreds of years to see any noticeable change. And at that time the earth natural cycle will....... :lol: 

The NOAA dude is trying to explain the severity and warn people and dipshit wants to make a fucking political statement…what a jackass.🤬

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The NOAA dude is trying to explain the severity and warn people and dipshit wants to make a fucking political statement…what a jackass.🤬

more importantly... has it hit the villages yet?

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Can’t even wait for it to pass . Smh 

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You just know there is a mad scramble among the DU crowd to look into this guy’s personal life and bring him down. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey, they HAVE to pull the party line narrative on this.  Remember, its NOT journalism 101 anymore.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

thank goodness DeSantis saved all those immigrants from the hurricane by sending them to Martha's vineyard... 

(2024 campaign ad)

They were in Texas. No hurricane there.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So he's already picked Greg Abbott for his running mate?

Oops... Greg can't 'run' 

My bad

I see what you did there.

• Haha 1