Check your account email address ×

Ian is about ready to mess some shit up

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Stay tuned for expert advice on home ownership!   

You just know some of the cucks want mass devastation in Florida just for political reasons. Just fucking ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You just know some of the cucks want mass devastation in Florida just for political reasons. Just fucking ridiculous 

Biden never called DeSantis, yet he did call three worthless mayors.

I wonder where they get it from.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

God, you're so f'ing pathetic.  Even a hurricane thread exposes your TDS.  Maybe before you press enter on whatever it is you type up, step back and think to yourself, "Am I being edgy, or just a douche?"  Because odds are, it's the latter.

valid point, looks like it's on a direct path to 'the villages' where many magatards reside.  must be a devine intervention or part of gods plan.  :)

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Desantis dropped the ball!!!!!

Global warming denier!!!!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Desantis dropped the ball!!!!!

Global warming denier!!!!  

Oh you know this rhetoric is just waiting for the storm to pass.... As we can see, its already begun in this thread.

• Like 1

strangely I don't recall the same empathy here for California wild fires, land slides, earth quakes... Kansas or Oklahoma twisters... etc.

hopefully there's minimal loss of life, minimal damage incurred but global warming was predicted to cause more violent weather... and the gulf coast is ground zero for this shit.  clean up, rebuild, let the taxpayers from other states pay for it and wait for the next one?  same shit goes for New Orleans... a city built below sea level.  brilliant...  

have spent a lot of time all over Florida in my life, nice place to visit but I wouldn't live there for anything. 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

strangely I don't recall the same empathy here for California wild fires, land slides, earth quakes... Kansas or Oklahoma twisters... etc.

hopefully there's minimal loss of life, minimal damage incurred but global warming was predicted to cause more violent weather... and the gulf coast is ground zero for this shit.  clean up, rebuild, let the taxpayers from other states pay for it and wait for the next one?  same shit goes for New Orleans... a city built below sea level.  brilliant...  

have spent a lot of time all over Florida in my life, nice place to visit but I wouldn't live there for anything. 

Global warming :lol: 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Florida is a red state so they get a pass. Wake up!!

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Climate alarmists have been pushing that shit for 20+ years. 

:lol: