Check your account email address ×

Remember all those democrap snowflakes freaking out over masks on planes?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Had to be priceless on all those flights where they came on mid flight and said you could remove them.  :lol:  

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just show a Republican a mask and they run the other way. It’s priceless really….scared of a cloth mask.

You still wear a mask when out in public, shopping, gatherings with friends, restaurants?

2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

like these dems here

Texas Dem who skirted votes on maskless DC flight says Texas needs  'universal mask-wearing' | Fox News

The party of good for thee but not for me. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Just show a Republican a mask and they run the other way. It’s priceless really….scared of a cloth mask.

They could lock you in your home like the Chicoms are doing in Shanghai if that would make you feel safer.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Masks dont do shit. It’s been proven just like your lie about Russia interference was a proven lie.

Wear 6 masks and a face shield for all I care. Just stay the fuck out of my face telling ME what to do. Fuck you.. how’s that?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You are really a pathetic individual 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If I’m with people I know who are vaccinated no. I do what my PCP says.

So you're still wearing a mask in stores, restaurants, walking in a park, pretty much anywhere there is a stranger?

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You mean show a snowflake liberal no mask and watch them run for cover.  Scared of no mask, it's priceless really.

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If I’m with people I know who are vaccinated no. I do what my PCP says.

Curious - what does the other person's vax status have to do with you wearing a mask.  Vaccinated or not doesn't make you safer.  Really - just curious on why you think this.

My question for everyone here, can you wear a mask and conceal carry?  Or is that against the law?

Seems to me that not too long ago, the only people that wore masks were robbers or people who wanted to conceal their identity.

Edited by racer254

15 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

Curious - what does the other person's vax status have to do with you wearing a mask.  Vaccinated or not doesn't make you safer.  Really - just curious on why you think this.

:lol:

He's incapable of thinking for himself. Everything he spews on here is either from DU or another Liberal media source.