Check your account email address ×

Remember all those democrap snowflakes freaking out over masks on planes?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Pete said:

Masks dont do shit. It’s been proven just like your lie about Russia interference was a proven lie.

Wear 6 masks and a face shield for all I care. Just stay the fuck out of my face telling ME what to do. Fuck you.. how’s that?

Is that what you told your employer? 

The media coverage is just priceless.  
its complete chaos!!!! 

Biden admin…..you can attend concerts and sporting events. 
media…. Awesome!  Thank you ! 
Biden admin…. You can get together with your family. 
media… Awesome!  This is such great news , thank you.  

Judge ends mask mandate on airplane 

media…. People are going to die!!! 
Here is a guy in medical coat with stethoscope telling you this is reckless and dangerous. This judge is a young dumb Trump appointment, don’t listen to her. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

its complete chaos!!!! 

Here is a guy in medical coat with stethoscope telling you this is reckless and dangerous. This judge is a young dumb Trump appointment, don’t listen to her. 

:true:

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

its complete chaos!!!! 

Hard to believe that's true!!!

But it is!!!

:lol:

15 hours ago, SeaShark said:

Curious - what does the other person's vax status have to do with you wearing a mask.  Vaccinated or not doesn't make you safer.  Really - just curious on why you think this.

Some live their lives scared and in fear. The media promotes this daily. He’s just a pawn who can’t think for himself.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If I’m with people I know who are vaccinated no. I do what my PCP says.

So you're still of the mindset that the unvaccinated are the problem.

Do you really still feel that It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated?.... whatever happened to the winter of death for those unvaccinated.?..... okay it's still technically winter I guess..:lol:.. don't you ever move on when things are proven wrong.

• Like 1

I really find it surprising the "support" of masks on planes is this high.  Did they just take a poll at the airports?  I mean, I'm not setting foot in an airport unless my life depends on it (Not sure how stepping into an airport would save my life!), but I know a lot of people like to fly to destinations.  (Keep in mind, this is an ABC local rag)

Majority of Americans want masks for travelers: AP-NORC poll - KSTP.com Eyewitness News

But this is my favorite lines in the article:

Lee, who said she doesn’t “do politics,” wondered aloud why people are complaining about the judge’s ruling and said nobody is stopping anyone from wearing masks if they want to.

“We all have our beliefs and obviously different views,” said Lee, who is unvaccinated. “Mine are definitely different from the people who are angry and upset.”

Edited by Mag6240

34 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I really find it surprising the "support" of masks on planes is this high.  Did they just take a poll at the airports?  I mean, I'm not setting foot in an airport unless my life depends on it (Not sure how stepping into an airport would save my life!), but I know a lot of people like to fly to destinations.  (Keep in mind, this is an ABC local rag)

Majority of Americans want masks for travelers: AP-NORC poll - KSTP.com Eyewitness News

Lee, who said she doesn’t “do politics,” wondered aloud why people are complaining about the judge’s ruling and said nobody is stopping anyone from wearing masks if they want to.

“We all have our beliefs and obviously different views,” said Lee, who is unvaccinated. “Mine are definitely different from the people who are angry and upset.”

Its a lie. I have flown plenty in the last couple years. 
 None of this would be happening if Biden would of went along with the original end date.  The media would be celebrating this administration fantastic job in ending the restrictions. 

On 4/20/2022 at 11:00 AM, Mag6240 said:

Such a lie. Flight was delayed 3 hours Sitting at airport drinking.  I bet 10% are wearing masks.  No way is administration challenging this. They will make a lot of noise about Republicans killing people, but will do nothing.