Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oldest daughter asked my wife to make tuna casserole tonight.  Since the kid is rarely home in the evenings, casserole it is.  

I haven’t had Tuna Casserole in years…that needs to change.👌🏻

• Like 3

Hot sausage on a bun with peppers onions and mustard. 

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Chinese take out...... man I'm f'n full

But!

You'll be hungry 2 hours later!

• Haha 3

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

Yes sir.......... beer_cheers.gif.02d3fab7dc8051dc4c0fb5acd880d4fb.gif

1263787818_Chinesefood.jpg.b59e76e1d0d64835deea1e7cb4b32dd2.jpg

When I was in Thailand I saw cats and dogs on spits. Made me feel ill. It's supposed to be illegal there, but as long as there's a demand, people will sell it.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

When I was in Thailand I saw cats and dogs on spits. Made me feel ill. It's supposed to be illegal there, but as long as there's a demand, people will sell it.

Sadly some places you don't see many cats and dogs roaming the streets, some places horse meat is used

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Sadly some places you don't see many cats and dogs roaming the streets, some places horse meat is used

Tastes like chicken!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

some places horse meat is used

Back in the day I worked with an old Dutchman and he had a chocolate sandwich for breakfast and a horsemeat sandwich for lunch,every day. Said it was a regular staple growing up in wartime and he liked it. Looked like corned beef.

On 7/7/2023 at 6:38 PM, Bontz said:

Oldest daughter asked my wife to make tuna casserole tonight.  Since the kid is rarely home in the evenings, casserole it is.  

Freshly cooked tuna steaks or Canned tuna................ :whistle:

:lolz:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Something wrong with eating horse?  I've had it both in Europe and Asia.  I don't really see the difference between serving it and a cow from an animal perspective.  Beef tastes better though

13 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Freshly cooked tuna steaks or Canned tuna................ :whistle:

:lolz:

Good ol' store bought tuna from a pouch, Jerry!  :roflcrying:  I seriously don't know what made the kid request it, but I also won't complain as the wife does make a pretty darn good casserole.  Redneck food at its finest!! LOL

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Something wrong with eating horse?  I've had it both in Europe and Asia.  I don't really see the difference between serving it and a cow from an animal perspective.  Beef tastes better though

Nope, people eat all kinds of different animals and aquatic life around the world, some would call them pets others call it food........... :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Good ol' store bought tuna from a pouch, Jerry!  :roflcrying:  I seriously don't know what made the kid request it, but I also won't complain as the wife does make a pretty darn good casserole.  Redneck food at its finest!! LOL

Sometimes you just have a hankering for one of the meals your mom made when you were growing up........ :thumbsup:

I got a copy of my moms cheeseburger pie recipe and make it once and a while, the same with a few others sometimes foods like that just hit the spot.......... beer_cheers.gif.834f45e284b87e37022e498b61729e45.gif 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Nope, people eat all kinds of different animals and aquatic life around the world, some would call them pets others call it food........... :thumbsup:

Sometimes you just have a hankering for one of the meals your mom made when you were growing up........ :thumbsup:

I got a copy of my moms cheeseburger pie recipe and make it once and a while, the same with a few others sometimes foods like that just hit the spot.......... beer_cheers.gif.834f45e284b87e37022e498b61729e45.gif 

Sides of beef walk through the streets in India and people are starving to death. They don't eat the fucking things because of religion!

• Like 1

Think we are going out to get some Mexican food this afternoon and I'm going to have a plethora of margaritas while I'm at it..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Think we are going out to get some Mexican food this afternoon and I'm going to have a plethora of margaritas while I'm at it..

I haven't had a Margarita since I was a Margaritaville in Vegas. We were drinking them by the pitcher. Don't even remember getting back to the room that night.

:lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Enjoy your day!!!!!

If we can dodge the storms the plan is to do burgers on the grill.  We are supposed to get a shit load of rain this afternoon though tonight though. We'll see...

• Sad 1